Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

I see a few links to Chelsea for £18m beginning to surface... Can't see why they would need him with Hazard and Mata...

They f***ing don't need him at all. Abramovich would buy him just to park him on the bench so he couldn't play for us.

Ashley would probably bite for £18m too.

I seem to remember the main reason for him coming to NUFC was to get playing time and not sit on the bench, hence why he turned down Real Madrid ;)

Can't see him doing that now.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

To be fair like, Chelsea were in for Hulk. Definitely still looking in that position despite Hazard and Mata.

Nah theyve got Marin as well. No way they would want Hatem. The Manchester clubs dont need a player like him. Arsenal are quite strong in those positions. There is no way hed take a sideways step to Liverpool or Tottenham. Faily confident hell still be here next season. Unless someone like Schalke or Bayern offer big money for him.

His site is up in English has this quote

After an impressive season with Newcastle the midfielder has been linked with numerous other clubs across Europe but he is emphatic in his wish to remain at the Premier League club. He insisted : “I’m happy where I am. I don’t take much notice of speculation. Other players thrive on that but I just prefer to concentrate on playing for Newcastle. We surprised a few people last season. Naturally there was disappointment that we failed to secure a place in the Champions League and now have to settle for playing in the Europa League instead. But we fought for a place in the CL until the death — it wasn’t for a lack of trying. And this team will get better. If we can strengthen the squad over the summer there is no reason why we shouldn’t be challenging for Champions League football next season. And there is no shame finishing above a club like Chelsea in the Premier League — they won the Champions League.”

No he's not, he's the same as every other footballer. Give him a good offer from a Champions League club like Bayern or Milan and he is just as liable to move as anyone else.

When will we learn our lesson about the difference between what players say and what they do?

I like Ben Arfa as a footballer and he's clearly a likeable guy but don't kid yourself.

No he's not, he's the same as every other footballer. Give him a good offer from a Champions League club like Bayern or Milan and he is just as liable to move as anyone else.

When will we learn our lesson about the difference between what players say and what they do?

Bullocks. He'll never leave for a team where he's behind Riebery and Robben in the pecking order, even if Bayern offers him a bigger salary and CL-football.

Bullocks. He'll never leave for a team where he's behind Riebery and Robben in the pecking order, even if Bayern offers him a bigger salary and CL-football.

Ray Wilkins Death Stare!

FFS man Punk, LIKE Bayern, not them specifically. It seems we are ignorant as ever about losing our better players.

I don't want Ben Arfa to leave but don't pretend like there is some special bond between him and the club.