Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

His goal and assist ratio for minutes played this season must be unreal, especially for somebody who isn't a striker. He has fantastic pace, great technique, excellent vision and an unbelievable end product to boot. Here's hoping we keep our holy trinity together for the next few seasons, as we seem to have struck gold here.

Guest mimifrench

Soooooooooooo cute in his interview. :aww: His English is absolutely not bad, well quite good tbh.

And he understood all the interviewer's questions (by himself)! :lol:

Well done Hatem, but he should really stop making fun of the defenders like this on the pitch. :lol: One day, of of them will catch him and... (guess you know the following)

His goal and assist ratio for minutes played this season must be unreal, especially for somebody who isn't a striker. He has fantastic pace, great technique, excellent vision and an unbelievable end product to boot. Here's hoping we keep our holy trinity together for the next few seasons, as we seem to have struck gold here.

:thup:

To think we put this front 3 together for less than half (I think) of the price we sold Carroll for. Incredible.

Guest bimpy474

Remember when this thread was shit and people were saying loan him out or put him in the reserves :lol:

Those people should be ashamed of themselves, they couldn't spot a brilliant player if he kicked em in the goolies.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Remember when this thread was s*** and people were saying loan him out or put him in the reserves :lol:

Those people should be ashamed of themselves, they couldn't spot a brilliant player if he kicked em in the goolies.

Exactly the fans I talk about regularly are them, they wreck me head reading their comments.

Guest bimpy474

Remember when this thread was s*** and people were saying loan him out or put him in the reserves :lol:

Exactly the fans I talk about regularly are them, they wreck me head reading their comments.

Aye  :snod:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Is Carragher expected to be a CB next week? HBA should rip him a new one.

Fuck, imagine Ben Arfa cutting inside and Cisse/Ba running across the centre halves :fwap:

Is Carragher expected to be a CB next week? HBA should rip him a new one.

f***, imagine Ben Arfa cutting inside and Cisse/Ba running across the centre halves :fwap:

The black power (+ Ben Arfa) against the KKK :sweetjesus:

Only worry is he's becoming great just when rich clubs are going to be sniffing around

:troll:

We fucking stole him for £5 million :lol: He'll be available for £30 million +.

Five fucking million man, absolutely outrageous. :lol:

Been an avid supporter of HBA from the off and said a few weeks back Pardew was a fool for not playing him, I've noticed all those that were slating us for our opinion and his "lack of defensive ability" has suddenly crawled under a rock! Maybe this was Pardew'smaster plan, unleash our secret weapon at the run in! Genious!