Newcastle United vs Man Utd - 04/01/12 @ 8pm (live on Sky) pre-match thread

Amir_9

I think he will start with ..

Krul

Simpson      Willo              Collo      Santon

Obertan    Cabaye          Tiote        Jonas

HBA

Ba

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/1431/81/pardew-calls-positive-approach-against-man-united

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew says his side must be more positive if they are to inflict another shock defeat on Manchester United.

The Magpies have won just one of their last eight Premier League games and went down 3-1 away to Liverpool on Friday night.

“I thought at times against Liverpool we were slightly negative in our thinking,” he said. “We took a safer pass rather than maybe a riskier pass.

“We’ve touched on that a little bit and hopefully we will see the players being a little bit more positive and a little bit more threatening to Manchester United than Liverpool.”

@rioferdy5 Rio Ferdinand

Just boarded the flight to Newcastle.....me carrick + @WayneRooney are pooing our pants...90+mph winds...nervous wrecks! #turbulence

2 minutes ago

:lol:

f*** off Rio. Just because you have a top lip like you got caught on your mothers pubes at birth. f***ing Lemon mouth.

Been waiting for this game all day.... Just realised whilst refreshing this thread waiting for lineups.....It's on tomorrow.....

:okay:

Would explain why Rio and his bum chums have just boarded a flight.. Thought they were cutting it a bit fine :lol:

Been waiting for this game all day.... Just realised whilst refreshing this thread waiting for lineups.....It's on tomorrow.....

:okay:

Would explain why Rio and his bum chums have just boarded a flight.. Thought they were cutting it a bit fine :lol:

:lol: Hate it when that happens.

Guest Chubby Jason

@rioferdy5 Rio Ferdinand

Just boarded the flight to Newcastle.....me carrick + @WayneRooney are pooing our pants...90+mph winds...nervous wrecks! #turbulence

2 minutes ago

:lol:

Flight? It's a 2 hour drive.

How the fuck can you even fly from Manchester to Newcastle?

Probably by boarding a plane in Manchester, which then flies to Newcastle, lands there and then you get off the plane.

It would have to be charterd and chartered for 3 players? infact a helicopter would even be easier than getting a plane. Thats not even the point though, I could understand if it was London but flying from Manchester to newcastle is just stupid.

How the fuck can you even fly from Manchester to Newcastle?

Probably by boarding a plane in Manchester, which then flies to Newcastle, lands there and then you get off the plane.

It would have to be charterd and chartered for 3 players? infact a helicopter would even be easier than getting a plane. Thats not even the point though, I could understand if it was London but flying from Manchester to newcastle is just stupid.

He didn't say that only three players were on the flight, just that those three were shitting themselves.

We flew to Racistpool last week.

How the f*** can you even fly from Manchester to Newcastle?

:serious:

haha flying from Manchester to Newcastle? At that time of the day it cant be more than 2h30 drive on a luxury coach.

Tbf we fly to every game as well apart from Sunderland.

Take off from Newcastle, do a massive U-turn, land at Newcastle, laugh at pathetic sunderland advertising board, get on coach to sunderland.

Sounds like the way forward :thup:

haha flying from Manchester to Newcastle? At that time of the day it cant be more than 2h30 drive on a luxury coach.

Tbf we fly to every game as well apart from Sunderland.

Imagine if we did.

"This is your captain speaking, welcome aboard our flight from Newcastle international airport to Woolsington international airport, our flight time will be around 23 seconds because we will simply just be turning around in the air. I hope you enjoy your flight."

23 seconds later.....

"This is your captain again, welcome to Woolsington international airport, the local time here is the same as when you left, customs shouldn't be a problem, we hope you enjoyed your brief flight with us and we hope to see you again."

Guest neesy111

I just want a decent performance and to see some players coming out of their horrible form. i.e.  Jonas, Obertan, Best, Simpson