NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

It's hard for him not to crop up in every discussion, he's a storm cloud over all things NUFC at the moment. Even if there's good news it's hard to get excited because of his style of play, excuses, etc. I used to be annoyed by the constant Pards talk, but at this point I understand.

Guest bimpy474

Why the feck does he come in every thread. It's because he has us playing the worst football i've seen for yonks. We are a mess. We may well go down. We can't win away, we concede for fun. We are as boring as you can get.

We have good players being ruined by a clueless fucking idiot of a manager. If you don't think or like the fact Pardew comes up in all the threads, Do you wonder why though ffs.

Why the feck does he come in every thread. It's because he has us playing the worst football i've seen for yonks. We are a mess. We may well go down. We can't win away, we concede for fun. We are as boring as you can get.

We have good players being ruined by a clueless fucking idiot of a manager. If you don't think or like the fact Pardew comes up in all the threads, Do you wonder why though ffs.

Seriously :lol:

Shocker, the manager affects almost all facets of our team and how we play. And therefore tends to show-up in other threads.

Guest bimpy474

Seriously :lol:

Shocker, the manager affects almost all facets of our team and how we play. And therefore tends to show-up in other threads.

Aye, is it really so hard to understand that, and the reasons why :lol:

Every single thread has anti-Pards stuff in it, it's getting silly. New signings? Why bother, Pardew will wreck them. Guthrie any use to us? No, Pards sucks. Anita? Pardew is stifling him. Carroll? Will encourage Pardew's bad football. The other games? Everybody better than us because of Pardew. Shitfest on here at the minute

Well said. We have problems besides Pardew's tactics/motivational skills/coaching but any attempt to discuss that just gets drowned out.

Every single thread has anti-Pards stuff in it, it's getting silly. New signings? Why bother, Pardew will wreck them. Guthrie any use to us? No, Pards sucks. Anita? Pardew is stifling him. Carroll? Will encourage Pardew's bad football. The other games? Everybody better than us because of Pardew. Shitfest on here at the minute

Its canny awful like

:slowclap: :slowclap: :slowclap: :slowclap:

Its canny true like

:thup: FYP. :p

Agreed, turning a bit RTG in here sadly.

Overall, I 'm a bit underwhelmed, seems most of you are as well, not sure why we are looking at him if I'm honest, Steven Reid may be coming to the end of his contract, Billy Jones has improved thought the season but is still suspect defensively, its probably our weakest area and one I would like to sign a good addition for, bet you score through our right back position on Saturday, which says it all

Thanks for the heads up.

Bet we dont.

We sort of did.

I'm not sure that Weimann would be much of an improvement on Cisse and Gouffran.

Is Benteke out of the question? He's probably destined for the CL, but he'd be perfect for us.

Maybe if Benteke goes to Chelsea, Lukaku would become available. I'd go for that.

I wouldn't take Wiemann as our big attacking signing but as the other forward/wide player he would be a good option. Still a bit raw but is young and better than anything we have beyond Gouffran and Ben Arfa (I still think Marveaux is more suited centrally).

I'm not sure that Weimann would be much of an improvement on Cisse and Gouffran.

Is Benteke out of the question? He's probably destined for the CL, but he'd be perfect for us.

Maybe if Benteke goes to Chelsea, Lukaku would become available. I'd go for that.

I'd say Lukaku will go for nothing less than £30m. Benteke probably around £20m if Villa stay up.

I'd say Lukaku will go for nothing less than £30m. Benteke probably around £20m if Villa stay up.

I don't know about £30m for Lukaku, but £20m for Benteke would be worth it. He would make such a difference to the way we can play. Defenders fear him, they don't go charging in.

Assuming we stay up, I would much rather we paid big money for one player than spread the budget on a number of players who wouldn't be a significant improvement on what we have.