NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Wonder if attendances will take a hit after we fail to sign anyone today.

They already are. Only 46k on Saturday and I'd reckon on sub 45k v Hull and that'll be despite a decent away following. A lot of people are fed up being made mugs of and have realised that all NUFC is these days is an, albeit excellent advertising tool for Sports Direct.

Guest WashyGeordie

Wonder if attendances will take a hit after we fail to sign anyone today.

They already are. Only 46k on Saturday and I'd reckon on sub 45k v Hull and that'll be despite a decent away following. A lot of people are fed up being made mugs of and have realised that all NUFC is these days is an, albeit excellent advertising tool for Sports Direct.

Hull will be close to 50k again similar to West Ham if they sell the full allocation. Fulham was only that down 'cos they had like 100 fans max.

nufc.com seem to think we are still after a foreign winger?

I wonder what info they had to publish that story a week or so ago about 2 new arrivals.  They tend to be fairly accurate.

They have been wrong a lot recently.

Its nothing short of negligence that we don't even seem to be looking to strengthen certain areas today, nearly every other club in the league are buzzing with activity and we are still peddling the line about how we did our business in January (after we had failed to strengthen in last years summer window). As much as I think we have a decent squad and our main issue is actually the manager and how is using the players - there's no doubt we need a striker and have done since January, a winger would be a bonus but that depends how we are going to set up with Remy in the team. The fact Shola Ameobi is currently a starter speaks volumes and bodes badly for the rest of the season or at least until January.

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 1m

La Provence: Andre Ayew will stay at Marseille today, they say: http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2013/transfer-deadline-day-live-2nd-september-2013/ … #OM #NUFC

Expand

That'll be the foreign winger .com were reporting might be flying in today. With him and Gomis we've certainly identified a couple of cracking players not to sign.

What phonecall ?

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 14m

Arsenal still want Cabaye despite phonecall, however. http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2013/transfer-deadline-day-live-2nd-september-2013/ … #NUFC #AFC

Expand

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 19m

PSG give up on Cabaye and player now unlikely to move to Arsenal? More here: http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2013/transfer-deadline-day-live-2nd-september-2013/ … #AFC #PSG #NUFC

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 23m

Infosport + believe that Gomis will sign a contract extension with Lyon: http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2013/transfer-deadline-day-live-2nd-september-2013/ … #deadlinedaylive

Expand

It's so depressing to face reality that we more than likely haven't bid for any players the whole summer. transfers and conversations between clubs happen weeks and months down the line. JFK has had 4 months to do what he stated on day one " it's my job to bring in players to make Newcastle better" . If like anyone else of us this cunt had a performance review it would be sorry reading

The whole club is just a jobs for the boys circus....fucks sake that pic of him in the airport with a Cuban is just cringeworthy

Guest neesy111

Has this been posted yet?  My mate's just put it on facebook...

1175620_625552887465518_1538829432_n.jpg

:giggs: :giggs: :giggs: :giggs: :giggs: :giggs: :giggs: :giggs: :giggs: :giggs: :giggs: :giggs: :giggs: :giggs: :giggs: :giggs: :giggs: :giggs: :giggs: :giggs: