NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Ive seen Debuchy play maybe twice. Was very good both times and my friend keeps on going how he rates him higher than Sagna and needs to start for France. (my friend is french).

Ive seen Debuchy play maybe twice. Was very good both times and my friend keeps on going how he rates him higher than Sagna and needs to start for France. (my friend is french).

He is more complete than Sagna, provides a better attacking outlet and is better in possession than Sagna which is explained by the fact he started his career as a CM but Sagna is better defensively but doesnt mean he's crap defensively infact he is very very good its just thats the area Sagna excells in.

As far as France goes it depends on what you want from a fullback..... they are both excellent but in different ways.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/7694890/Prem-eyes-on-Dutch-gem

Sky Sports understands highly-rated Feyenoord winger Jerson Cabral is a target for a number of Premier League clubs.

Cabral is regarded as one of the best talents to emerge in Holland in recent years and has represented Holland all the way up from Under 17 level to the Under 21s.

The 21-year-old caught the eye of a number of sides after starring for Holland in the Under 19 European Championship campaign in 2009/10 and he established himself as a key player in the Feyenoord side.

Feyenoord have helped develop the likes of Robin van Persie and Cabral is tipped to be the next big player to emerge from their academy.

Cabral, who has scored six goals and has six assists to his name this season, has been likened to countryman Arjen Robben in his style of play in that he can play on the left and right wing.

The exciting winger has just a year to run on his current contract at De Kuip and Feyenoord have offered him a new deal to secure his long-term future.

However, sources close to the player claim Cabral could be tempted to leave Feyenoord this summer for a switch to England.

The news has alerted a host of clubs across Europe with Newcastle and Tottenham both thought to be leading the chase to bring Cabral to the Premier League

Very, very raw. Good prospect though..

Quite looking forward to it, we couldn't be in a better position. How many of our star players expected us to be in with a chance of CL football when they joined? If we do sell any players, it'll be for ridiculous sums which will be re-invested well. I can see us making some great moves in the development squad too after that massive clear-out

I just really hope I'm working this summer, I can't take another 4 months of reading about transfers 9-5

Look at me, i prioritize work before NUFC!

Pathetic fan!

I just really hope I'm working this summer, I can't take another 4 months of reading about transfers 9-5

just worked out that i am very early mornings for sept 1st. I'll have to be in bed for 10pm-ish on deadline day.

Guest Argileye

I'm the opposite, I can see everyone in our team being linked with another club. It will get very tedious very soon.

Feel the same. Dreading it.

The prospect of 'losing' so many players scares me. I literately have nightmares about this. On Saturday night I dreamt that we sold off Krul, Tiote, Cabaye, Ben Arfa and Pappis. Somehow, we brought in Barton again and N'Gog. God, I need to stop coming to this thread...

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/120423/lazio-lead-newcastle-fight-french-starlet-170493?

Lazio look set to beat Newcastle to the signing of French prospect Yanis Bahloul.

Reports in France have suggested that Alan Pardew is keeping tabs on the Sedan youngster, who has impressed for the club's reserves this season.

The right-sided midfielder turns 18 in June, two weeks before his apprentice contract expires with the Ligue 2 side. Bahloul will be free to leave the club on July 1 and Newcastle and Lazio are both expected to offer him professional terms.

But Lazio have already made moves to sign him by inviting him to visit their training base in Italy, according to L'Equipe, and are confident of tying up a deal for the teenager.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/120423/lazio-lead-newcastle-fight-french-starlet-170493?

Lazio look set to beat Newcastle to the signing of French prospect Yanis Bahloul.

Reports in France have suggested that Alan Pardew is keeping tabs on the Sedan youngster, who has impressed for the club's reserves this season.

The right-sided midfielder turns 18 in June, two weeks before his apprentice contract expires with the Ligue 2 side. Bahloul will be free to leave the club on July 1 and Newcastle and Lazio are both expected to offer him professional terms.

But Lazio have already made moves to sign him by inviting him to visit their training base in Italy, according to L'Equipe, and are confident of tying up a deal for the teenager.

Get the Newcastle welcoming video out