Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Slippery Sam

I love this guy.  If he can get to grips with the offside problem he will score a heap more. Oh, and surely it isn't just me who thinks his lack of control from the Marveaux pass almost cost him the goal? 

Guest bimpy474

Can't believe Pulis thought he should be sent off, pathetic from a man who consistently complains about how 'soft' the game has become, was just a bit of stupid handbags with nothing in it.

Funny i didn't hear Pulis calling for N'zonzi to be sent off for slapping Ruiz in the face when they played Fulham.

I think he's f***ing great, man. Give him decent service and he'll score 1 in 2 at worst.

:thup:

Hasn't he got 1 in 2 already with Sissoko playing? That's without HBA too and without any kind of allowance for him to settle back in at CF alongside new players.

It was clear even last season that Cisse and Ba wouldn't work with Ba central, so by not buying another striker in the summer and possibly humouring Ba into the bargain, we wasted half a season finding out what should already have been known. Given what's happened, the main impetus now should be on trying to win the Europa League and establishing an attacking formation we can use effectively from the start of next season.

Can't believe Pulis thought he should be sent off, pathetic from a man who consistently complains about how 'soft' the game has become, was just a bit of stupid handbags with nothing in it.

Bearing in Cisse was pushed first by Wilson and then Shawcross, I don't quite see what he was complaining about.

Bearing in Cisse was pushed first by Wilson and then Shawcross, I don't quite see what he was complaining about.

Refs are constistently incompetant when dishing out reds, in those sort of situations. The guy who reacts, after provocation, too often (and sadly) gets the early trip to the shows. In the context of maintaining shithouse refereeing standards (judgement calls) Pulis is correct.

In addition Stoke a team of 'baiters', they go after ball-players, frustrate/wind-em up.to draw-out a brain explosion. Pulis sets his teams up to dismantle the rythm & flow of a game, and get under the skin of opponents.

It was great to watch Taylor giving some of it back too

'After a hard day at the football office beating Stoke, I like nothing better than to renact Temple of Doom whilst pretending to be Stephen Hawking whilst being chased by actor of TV and film Sam Elliot....but hey that's just me I guess...'

- Papiss Cisse, 2013

Guest Phil K

Like Papis's attitude too. Good lad. Knew it was only a matter of time before it started happening again

Cisse had a stinker apart from his goal.

Really, he's there to score goals not play with classy passing like Cabaye, and he did that. I'm happy with that

He's hilarious man. He's randomly kicking off 1 moment, playing some good touches here and there, f***ing up another time, then scores the winner in that manner*.

His attitude is awesome. Give him chances to score and he'll do it. No matter if his entire day was awful before that :lol:

Papiss Cisse, No f***s given. Ever.

*That manner = the most sublime volley of all time, hitting his own arse, or taking a difficult injury time volley with ease.

He let his passions go a touch too far yesterday, but I absolutely love the fire in his belly. I personally think his passion for the win is unrivalled, as far as first team members go.

Took his goal well, n'all. Never in doubt.

Thought his first touch for the goal wasn't great, like. Luckily Shawcross had wandered off and their goalie flat footed. Loved the way he just waited for it to drop though.

In contrast Gouff snatched his too early that he sky-rocketed.

Thought his first touch for the goal wasn't great, like. Luckily Shawcross had wandered off and their goalie flat footed. Loved the way he just waited for it to drop though.

In contrast Gouff snatched his too early that he sky-rocketed.

Aye, looks like he lent back too. Composure is golden in a striker.