Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest neesy111

Couldn't even kick it into an empty net from 7 yards.

Becuase he was pulled back.

He shouldn't have started in any case, but he wasn't disgraceful by any stretch of the imagination yesterday.

He was awful, his movement was dire.  No wonder our midfield struggle to make chances with him upfront.

he hasnt offered anything for too long. People fall back on him being a goalscorer but he doesnt run in behind, he isnt a target man coz he couldnt trap a bag of cement, cant head the ball and cant make a goal for him self. He scores when its on a plate for him and at the moment he cant even hit the target.

hes an awful footballer and we need someone, anyone else playing other than him!

he hasnt offered anything for too long. People fall back on him being a goalscorer but he doesnt run in behind, he isnt a target man coz he couldnt trap a bag of cement, cant head the ball and cant make a goal for him self. He scores when its on a plate for him and at the moment he cant even hit the target.

hes an awful footballer and we need someone, anyone else playing other than him!

He had a 1 in 2 record last season despite coming on half of those games as a sub ffs  :lol:

Granted he shouldn't be starting for us and he put in one of the worst performances I've ever seen last week, but people have been calling him worse than shite for 3 year now yet he's only had 1 truly bad season. Every time he misses the target people over-react.

Maybe age and lack of caring has finally got the better of him, fuck knows, I don't think he looked any different yesterday to his usual self though.

He had a 1 in 2 record last season despite coming on half of those games as a sub ffs  :lol:

Granted he shouldn't be starting for us and he put in one of the worst performances I've ever seen last week, but people have been calling him worse than shite for 3 year now yet he's only had 1 truly bad season. Every time he misses the target people over-react.

Maybe age and lack of caring has finally got the better of him, fuck knows, I don't think he looked any different yesterday to his usual self though.

Agree with all of that.

It's not like Perez did much when he was asked to go up top, and that was despite us having much better attacking shape in the second half. I like Perez but he's just not a target man.

:thup: We created two clear cut chances for Cisse while he was on, created none for Perez when he was there. Its not a coincidence that he gets chances made for him

Just realised today i'd probably now even start Toney ahead of him if it was up to me :lol:

Why not? I'm assuming he's got something about him as a striker, otherwise why bother signing him? He's probably more of a centre forward than Perez will ever be.

He should be on the bench as an impact player at best, he's totally lost his hunger for the game and I wouldn't be arsed to see him sold in Janurary/Summer as long as an adequate replacement was signed (unlikely I know).

Perez and Mitro should be ahead of him every time.