sunderland

JH

It's not as if we need to do quite as much shopping as they do. We only need midweek bits, like more milk or some fresh orange juice. They're on their big shop, and they need household stuff.

What he said :lol:

Looks like horse-featured mackem scribe Louise Taylor has found a new place to lodge her muzzle.... she must have finally dislodged it from Roy Keane's ring.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/31/paolo-di-canio-sunderland-overhaul

much as a new luxury Hilton hotel to be built on the banks of the Wear alongside the Stadium of Light should transform a once derelict post-industrial riverscape, Di Canio's Sunderland will be virtually unrecognisable from O'Neill's

Can someone explain the big deal about that hotel? Thats about the tenth time I've heard it being mentioned by various mackems, I know theres next to f**k-all down there but they seem inordinately proud of it!

Looks like horse-featured mackem scribe Louise Taylor has found a new place to lodge her muzzle.... she must have finally dislodged it from Roy Keane's ring.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/31/paolo-di-canio-sunderland-overhaul

much as a new luxury Hilton hotel to be built on the banks of the Wear alongside the Stadium of Light should transform a once derelict post-industrial riverscape, Di Canio's Sunderland will be virtually unrecognisable from O'Neill's

Can someone explain the big deal about that hotel? Thats about the tenth time I've heard it being mentioned by various mackems, I know theres next to f**k-all down there but they seem inordinately proud of it!

Guess it's a bit of a novelty for them. They're just glorified Travelodge's imo.

Guess it's a bit of a novelty for them. They're just glorified Travelodge's imo.

Wow, fancy that.

A hotel.

It'll be department stores and restaurants next.

Wow, fancy that.

A hotel.

It'll be department stores and restaurants next.

Then 5 fingered people.

Yeah right :yao:

:lol: I was literally kidnapped to go there for the only time in my life. Seriously, no evolution is likely.

You could be a mackchurian candidate.

Soon as you hear the trigger word they planted you'll go on a racist rampage in search of cheesy chips and relatives to bang.

Why aren't Chelsea keeping him ffs, he's better than Torres, and fits into their system better than Ba surely, understand they want a proper platinum 25 a season at least striker which he may not be, but they're pretty short up front atm and should be ditching Torres asap anyway

Can't stand clubs with so much money they can just let players go...

when I first passed my test at 17, I considered putting the Shearer testimonial window sticker in my car until my dad said "what if you ever have to go to sunderland or somewhere where there's loads of sunderland fans?" and I actually decided against it.

It wouldn't surprise me if the owner of that car has had some of our mongs try to damage it before.

when I first passed my test at 17, I considered putting the Shearer testimonial window sticker in my car until my dad said "what if you ever have to go to sunderland or somewhere where there's loads of sunderland fans?" and I actually decided against it.

It wouldn't surprise me if the owner of that car has had some of our mongs try to damage it before.

I really really hope so.

Go to Sunderland? Haha.

Somewhere that has lots of Sunderland fans that's not Sunderland? Haha.

Go to Sunderland? Haha.

nearly every time I'm in the Metrocentre there's bloody loads of the bastards all clad in their tops.

Go to Sunderland? Haha.

nearly every time I'm in the Metrocentre there's bloody loads of the bastards all clad in their tops.

Don't begrudge their big day out man.