sunderland

JH

Guest johnson293

Empty seat bingo winning number.

This weeks prize Is a free night out in SUNDERLAND

... and a free ticket to the next home match.

Sounds like one of his typical Villa home performances as described by Brummie on here.

mon looked well fucked off near the end- think he was pointing at fans leaving early.

partywithmartygoesclarty  honeymoonover

Guest johnson293

BBC Radio Newcastle... not even any match highlights to play at start of phone-in section.  ;D

This should be a good 'un!  :memelol:

Sounds like one of his typical Villa home performances as described by Brummie on here.

Vaughan subbed on at 75 mins?

Nope, just the one sub

08 Gardner (Campbell - 78' )

:lol: it would have been the 75th minute but he delayed it as they were defending a corner.

Marty's Party or Pardy's Party?

I know which I'd prefer, and it's the one where there's drinks other than Guinness available.

Stricter dress code and better canapes at wor Alan's too. Tracksuits and cheese/pineapple on a stick fayre at MoNg's

Bruce would have kept them up and they'd have finished top 12, no doubt - even if they did play shit every week. O'Neill doesn't look like he's going to do anything spectacularly different.

The bottom of the league this year is as poor as it's been since the year we went down, imo.

Bruce would have kept them up and they'd have finished top 12, no doubt - even if they did play shit every week. O'Neill doesn't look like he's going to do anything spectacularly different.

The bottom of the league this year is as poor as it's been since the year we went down, imo.

I woud even argue Bruce would have given them a wider net for signings