Newcastle United 2 - 1 Aston Villa - 05/02/12 - post-match reaction from page 43

Dave

Cupping his ear when he didn't even score man, what a pathetic little shit.

What was this?

After Keane had scored he came over to the corner and had a sly bit cupping of the ear as the others celebrated.

Sorry i meant "Who was this?"

N'Zogbia you talking about?

Aye.

Just saw the highlights, what a magnificent goal from Cissé. Happy times with your strikeforce, it seems. Enjoy :thup:

See you next year at the Camp Nou ;)

We'd destroy you tbh. Perch and Guthrie would tie Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets up in knots.

You don't even want to know how bad Simpson would pwn Messi. He'd back off so far, that before Messi knew what was going on, he'd have run into the frozen food aisle at Tesco.

Just saw the highlights, what a magnificent goal from Cissé. Happy times with your strikeforce, it seems. Enjoy :thup:

See you next year at the Camp Nou ;)

Arrogant Barca fan, please make sure about your team qualifying for the Champions League first.  :rant:  :D

They are the weirdest side, they clearly have some good players and played some lovely stuff at times but for the vast majority of the second half they just hoofed it long in the hope we'd make a mistake or Bent would beat the offside trap. It is awful football and awful tactics. He really is a poor manager. He was clearly happy with 1-1 too. I really do feel sorry for the likes of Brummie, a decent lad and a good poster on here, having to put up with a manager like McLiesh in charge, he's basically their Souness.

Ireland. Bent. N'Zog & Keane caused us real problems. Him taking off 2 of them by the end must be  :'( for their fans

What was he doing when he was warming up behind the Leazes goal?

The players tend to only warm up along the touchline.

Cisse obviously didn't have a clue, he started running along the touchline, then near the corner flag performed various stretches before running along the back of the leazes goal to warm up there, whilst applauding us in the stands.

By this time Pardew sent Shola to run after him and pull him back to the right position, otherwise he was going to do a full lap of honour in a training bib.  :lol:

Guest bondedcrown

I thought the fact that we lost two players in the first half didnt help with our play! Warnock should have been sent off. I wonder if the ref would have given a penalty if Ba had missed causing Warnock to be sent off?

What was he doing when he was warming up behind the Leazes goal?

The players tend to only warm up along the touchline.

Cisse obviously didn't have a clue, he started running along the touchline, then near the corner flag performed various streches before running along the back of the leazes goal to warm up therem whilst applauding us in the stands.

By this time Pardew sent Shola to run after him and pull him back to the right position, otherwise he was going to do afull lap of honour in a training bib.  :lol:

I think he saw our excitement and thought he'd better reign us all in by sending Shola up.  :okay:

Cisse crossed himself on the way off the pitch, doesn't this mean he's hristian not Muslim? Didn't think Muslims crossed themselves

In the pre-match interview he specifically referred to himself as a muslim I'm pretty sure. "We muslims believe God gives us..[/insert whatever it was here...].