Newcastle vs Sunderland - Sunday 4th March 12:00pm

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That was our plan but one of the attendees is a mackem and for some reason we're not going there at his request.  Not really sure where to go now.

Hmm, intriguing. My mate Sean had invited me to a group on facebook called 'mackems' which is about this game and one of the people in the conversation was a mackem and derailed the 'cock and lion'. Same thing for you?

Haha I know Sean!  Who's this, is it Guy?  If so then I've met you, it's Neil.

Fucking fed up with the indecision now like, the mackem has properly hoyed a spanner in the works and we're nowhere near a decision.  It's unfortunate the mackem's a canny lad and there's potential for hilarity if we beat them, or else we'd probably just say Cock & Lion I reckon.

Yeah,Guy.I went to school with Sean,did we meet in the famous three kings?sorry man,my memory's a joke.I can see where the mackem's coming from but it just makes it impossible once people start throwing pub names into the mix.no consensus.If it ends up in the east end I'm just going to go to the C and L.hope we smash them just so the mackem gets his dues for messing this up

Yeah,Guy.I went to school with Sean,did we meet in the famous three kings?sorry man,my memory's a joke.I can see where the mackem's coming from but it just makes it impossible once people start throwing pub names into the mix.no consensus.If it ends up in the east end I'm just going to go to the C and L.hope we smash them just so the mackem gets his dues for messing this up

:lol: Ana.

As above, all sorted now.  Gonna just stick to that plan because I'm sick of the fannying about.  Aye, I saw you in Famous Three Kings (Wigan, home).  I only met Sean and Michael and that in the last 12 months but they're friends of friends and I see them quite regularly now.

Finally sorted, going to Yucatan on Stoke Newington High Street.

Ahh, shame, can't really make it there and back to meet my mate so will do either C and L or Famous Three Kings. Sean and Michael are really sound. You ever play any five-a-side? Sean set one up for Tuesday evenings but it seemed to peter out. We should definitely try to arrange a kick around sometime, preferably with the mackem in nets begging for his life

Finally sorted, going to Yucatan on Stoke Newington High Street.

Ahh, shame, can't really make it there and back to meet my mate so will do either C and L or Famous Three Kings. Sean and Michael are really sound. You ever play any five-a-side? Sean set one up for Tuesday evenings but it seemed to peter out. We should definitely try to arrange a kick around sometime, preferably with the mackem in nets begging for his life

Sean played 5-a-side with us over Christmas.  I think it was my 2nd game in the last decade so I was absolutely fucked.  I'm intent on getting a bit fitter once I move house though (there's a free gym) so maybe I'll be up for a few games by the summer.

Wasn't there a thread, possibly before the 5-1 that was called something like ''Post your derby day photos''?

Had some great photos in there, really got me in the mood that day

With Mick on this. We are at home and have the better XI. Two up front and get at them. If we are going to start playing middle 5's at home against inferior teams why bother buying cisse ?

I'm with you on principle, however there's a distinct possibility that we'd be more of an attacking threat in a 4-5-1. We might actually pass it about a bit?

Guest sadmackembarstewards

Deann lacklandd ‏ @DLacklandd

@TaylorR1984 dirty black n white b****** hope you snap you neck in your next game

Ryan Taylor ‏ @TaylorR1984

@DLacklandd SMB!

:lol:

best possible response, well done ryan

Deann lacklandd ‏ @DLacklandd

@TaylorR1984 dirty black n white b****** hope you snap you neck in your next game

Ryan Taylor ‏ @TaylorR1984

@DLacklandd SMB!

:lol:

best possible response, well done ryan

LMFAO. Love it.

Guest VaVaVoom

Really hoping we will start with...

---Krul---

Simpson---Williamson---Coloccini---Santon

Ben Arfa---Cabaye---Tiote---Jonas

Cisse---Ba

AP will probably start Raylor at RM tbh.

3-1 Ba, Cisse and Tiote