Newcastle vs Sunderland - Sunday 4th March 12:00pm

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good to see everyone making the right preparations for this. Get a good nights sleep lads and lasses. Your going to be needed tommorrow when the MONg Hoardes come over the River.

Nah they will get picked off.

Thought that was mongo tactics, Two dozen mackems picking off a couple people out shopping in town- becomes a legendary battle on smb :lol:

Kids the lot, if thar jawdies man tha fayre gayme.

Time to leave the computer and have my tea. A bit of television, MOTD in bed, and a nice long sleep to fully charge myself for tomorrow. Wake up for 07:30, s***, shower, shave, then on the bus into town for 8:30. Meet at The Five Swans for my full English then over to the Three Bulls Heads for drinks from 10:30.

Knowing that many will be doing something alike, it fills me with an expectancy that the good news and good times of this morning, afternoon and tomorrow morning will continue throughout tomorrow afternoon and evening and we will blow these bin-dipping, bitter, incestuous, inbred, little s****-hawks out of their communal cesspit that they call S*nderland tomorrow.

Back in your place you horrible little mongs.

Howay The Lads!!!

Love reading your posts man. Always make me feel like everything will be ok  :love:

I'm really relaxed about this game like a lot of others, my main anxiety is that we are all so relaxed :lol:  :undecided:

i will be fine right till kick off, then it always hits , I go as stiff as a board, cant sit down or anything. the relief and drop in tension in the first half of the halloween masacre was beautiful.

Going to get up early, head for the bookies for 9am and in the boozer for about 10am if I can manage it. Will start drinking earlier though, watching the derby sober is awful.

Will struggle to fall asleep tonight.I hope we can put daylight between us and them and not have a horrible nail-biting finish.after the colo and krul news I'm even more confident we'll win,upgraded from 1-0 prediction to 2-0

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

no idea why people need to drink before the game, i can enjoy the match sober.

Cool story Father Michael.

:lol:

Weather forecast is for rain all the way through the game with a bit of sleet mixed in, bad omen?

I don't see why it would be.

Bad memories from the Monsoon derby.

theres been more than one, the kelly header and sellars free kick games were both a bit soggy.