Arsenal 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 12/03/12 - post-match reaction from page 50

Nate

simpson off the line again :laugh:

If that was what made a good player, he'd be the best in the world.

Only because he can't stop backing off till he ends up bouncing off the nets and onto the line himself.

Hahahahaha

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Frankly we deserved to concede an immediate equalizer if that was the goal celebration.

?

HE SAID WE DESERVED TO CONCEDE AN IMMEDIATE EQUALIZER IF THAT WAS THE GOAL CELEBRATION!

:lol: :lol:

Frankly we deserved to concede an immediate equalizer if that was the goal celebration.

?

HE SAID WE DESERVED TO CONCEDE AN IMMEDIATE EQUALIZER IF THAT WAS THE GOAL CELEBRATION!

No need for capslock you...

?

:lol:

Half time. Thumbs up to Colo, Ben Arfa, Tiote and Obertan. Thumbs down to Santon, Willo and Cabaye..

Obe gets a thumbs up? Are we back at this that anyone performing above their capacity gets credit even though theyve been nowhere near good enough.

All in all alright. I'd take the point and we came back into it after the period Arsenal were all over us. Playing more on the deck than have been, Ben Arfa looking bright, Ba quiet, Obertan okish. Arsenal are the better team but not unexpected, think we could score again, dunno if we can stop them scoring again.

?

Proper laughed at that :lol::lol:

Everytime Obertan plays I feel like I'm having the piss taken out of me.

No sense of awareness or positioning and crap on the ball.

i know people have been praising him but he's not been great on the ball at all. first touch is letting him down. saying that he's done a good job off the ball and never stops running which we need vs this lot.

?

Not the only one

:lol:

?

So did I, blurted out as soon as I saw the all caps.  :lol: 

Aye, aside from the massive lapse for the goal we've done well against a very good side.

Can't see it finishing 1-1 though, we need to find a way to look more threatening on the break.