West Brom 1 - 3 Newcastle United - 03/25/12 - Post match reaction from page 46

Mike

Sometimes I am truly amazed at the quality of players in our current team ... unreal job in the transfermarket in recent years. A few more tweaks and we could be truly devastating. Scary we performed like we did today without Tiote too.

Krul 5 - Not worked. At fault for the goal, worst technical performance from a Dutchman I've ever seen :lol: Still love the cool motherfucker. :)

Simpson 6.5 - Mixed bag, tbh.

Williamson 7 - Generally solid I thought despite the hyperbole. Did well to recover from the goal, after a panicky few minutes. Think evidence of how good the performance was overall was how little Krul was worked. I know haters gon' hate though.

Colo 7.5 - Did well not to let the reverse fixture get to him. Very clever to get better starting positions this time around.

Jonas 8.5 - Magnificent sexy Argentinian bastard God.

Cabaye 8 - Understated role, but crucial. Best game in a while. Top job son.

Perch 9 - Can't ask for more from the lad. Did really well when he reverted back to CB too. Deserves a bonus for his form lately.

Guthrie 6.5 - Same old story for me. Did well in patches, bit lazy in others.

HBA 9 - Irresistible. No idea why he was subbed off ahead of other more jaded players.

Cisse 7.5 - Really good goals, bit worried about when he has time! Great start to his career/integrating into the league. Goals help (especially if you're job description is Poacher/Number 9 - but better overall play and link-up today. Work on your 1-on-1s, son! Very very happy with him.

Ba 8 - Again, no goals, but I'm happy with that :lol: Hopefully other rich kneejerk clubs will look elsewhere. Still a fantastic performance. Especially as he seemed tired. Great shift.

Shola Santon and Ferguson all did really well. Didn't give possession away, kept the ball on the floor. Professional :thup:

Pardew - top game. Weird subs. Very encouraging, Mr Pardew. Playing the ball.

(bastard post relegated to bottom of page 48) :lol:

Spot on.

Generally good game, first half we were superb, the best ive seen from us this season, in the second half I think it was a case of just get through it. Everyone did well, even Williamson had a good game (accept the for their goal) all round great result :thup:

Facebook

Me

E-I-E-I-E-I-O, 8 points clear of Liverpool

Liverpool fan, born in Newcastle

I guess that will be the closest to the feeling of actually winning anything a Newcastle fan can have, and by the amount you've been banging on about Liverpool this season it obviously means a lot to you. A bad season for Liverpool and yet still won a trophy, remind me what was the last thing you won? If you beat us next week at least you'll have another DVD to add to your collection under "do you remember that time we beat a good team but never actually achieved anything"

Me

Excellent first half. Was nervous as fuck when they scored, but we played it cool. Cisse should've scored before they're goal, but he did well especially in the first half. Ba desperately needs a goal soon though. HBA absolutely phenomenal today. 10 performance.

http://c.cslacker.com/6726l.jpg