Newcastle United v Liverpool - Sunday 1st April 2012 1:30pm (Live on Sky Sports)

Sima

Not sure it's crucial, but probably the biggest game we have left this season*. Means a bit extra because of the Enrique/Carroll malarkey maybe. Should be good (if we win, that is).

* - assume the title will be all but wrapped up before we impact on it all

----------------------------------------- Krul -----------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simpson ------------- Williamson ----------- Perch -------------------- Santon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------ Tiote ---------------------------------------

------------------- Jonas -------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------- Cabaye -----------------------

----- HBA -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------ Ba ------------------------------------

------------------------------------ Cisse --------------------------------------------

4-3-1-2 Asymmetrical, FM-stylee. Tiote returning will be absolutely massive for us with Coloccini out. I'd take a draw given that injury but, God, i would absolutely love a win. It would be marvellous.

Swap Jonas and Cabaye and you're there. I can see Raylor starting LB too, not that I'd agree.

Not sure it's crucial, but probably the biggest game we have left this season*. Means a bit extra because of the Enrique/Carroll malarkey maybe. Should be good (if we win, that is).

* - assume the title will be all but wrapped up before we impact on it all

Depends really, if Spurs and Chelsea drop points again and we win then i think 4th might be back on again and then every game will be as important as the one that preceded it......

I will take more enjoyment out of winning this more than any other game tho......

1. I despise them racist c*nts

2. Going 11 points clear will bring a massive smile to my face and force me to go all out troll mode.

3. Enrique and Carroll will look like right twats ( especially Enrique)

Biggest game of the season for me, if we can just keep it together at the back then we'll beat these bastards. I hope Santon skins Enrique at some point, that'd be beautiful.

Proper excited for the match, as long as we keep suarez quiet, we've got a fantastic chance.

The most important game in this season, in the sense that, if we win this, seriously, we are in a good shout of finishing 4th.  All our remaining fixtures are winnable except Man City, and if we have the momentum to make a great finishing run, we can do it. We really can.

No way Santon will start, Pardew won't fancy such an attacking full back, who likes to bomb forward whenever the opportunity presents itself, in the absence of Coloccini, possibly rightfully so. Although personally I'd definitely have him in ahead of Simpson

No way Santon will start, Pardew won't fancy such an attacking full back, who likes to bomb forward whenever the opportunity presents itself, in the absence of Coloccini, possibly rightfully so. Although personally I'd definitely have him in ahead of Simpson

With Perch and Willo in the centre he doesn't have much choice. It'll most likely be Simpson and Santon either side of them.

The most important game in this season, in the sense that, if we win this, seriously, we are in a good shout of finishing 4th.  All our remaining fixtures are winnable except Man City, and if we have the momentum to make a great finishing run, we can do it. We really can.

I think 4th is a stretch too far if you look at Spurs' remaining fixtures compared to ours, given that they are 5 points ahead and have a superior GD. 5th is a possibility if Chelsea get distracted by the CL, but it will be very tough.

just know the missus is going to drop the day before this and i'll miss my first home game :(

nothing could make that day more enjoyable than smashing these despicable c***s

if it's the day before why do you need to miss the match ?

We should absolutely go for it in this game, an 11 point gap would be great with 7 games to go - not to mention the possibility of finishing above 6th.  Form wise we have nothing to fear, we just need to start like we did at WBA and keep it going for the whole match.

Last 10

Toon: 17 points

Liverpool: 8 points

Bar the Cup, I think the season cannot finish quick enough for most of them.

Sold out, massive atmosphere - great day.  Hopefully!!!

just know the missus is going to drop the day before this and i'll miss my first home game :(

well assuming everythings fine, think i'd still feel a bit of a twat leaving her on her tod straight away tbf

damn my concience :lol:

Day before??? FFS Man i left my wifes bedside an hour after she'd given birth and went to the match only to see us get humped 6-2 off Man Utd.

well assuming everythings fine, think i'd still feel a bit of a twat leaving her on her tod straight away tbf

Show no intention of going to the match, and she will tell you to go.. hum and har a little about leaving her, she will say she needs the rest and off you pop.

:.

Show no intention of going to the match, and she will tell you to go.. hum and har a little about leaving her, she will say she needs the rest and off you pop.

Exactly.

I was quite lucky.

She was 12 days overdue and was booked in to be induced at 4PM (Match was a 12.15 KO) so thought i'd be fine. She got took into hospital through the night though and had an emergency caeserean at 5.30 in the morning. By the time we got out of theatre and put in a room it was about 7.30 and i was told that i'd have to go home by the nurse as it wasn't visiting time and they were busy so i reluctantly went home for a shit, shave and shower and went to the match returning for visiting at 6.30PM.

Day before??? FFS Man i left my wifes bedside an hour after she'd given birth and went to the match only to see us get humped 6-2 off Man Utd.

didn't realise i was gona get a telling off :lol:

well assuming everythings fine, think i'd still feel a bit of a t*** leaving her on her tod straight away tbf

seems do-able actually, master at that kind of thing :D would prefer she just avoided the weekend if i'm honest, selfish bint