Newcastle United 2 - 0 Liverpool - 01/04/12 - post-match reaction from page 45

Dave

Went back and saw the result. Congratulations :thup:

Cissé looks like a proper goal machine.

We didn't need your Messi after all, VI.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17579377

:shifty:

I'll tell Pep then.

:shifty:

And reading that article, for some reason it irked me more to see Pardew putting Suárez up there with Messi than HBA :lol:

Because he's not half the player of either. :snod:

What a fantastic day today. I watched the game with a friend of mine who is a Liverpool fan. He was seething and I had to keep my emotions down as he was clearly losing it just like Dalglish is.

:lol:

After the first goal I thought we played some wonderful football. The movement and passing was outstanding. This midfield and attack combination is very deadly and a joy to watch. Special note to Perch's performance which was brilliant at centre back.

This summer could be really interesting... we have a few players to let go to make some room for extras. If we can add some quality and depth to our defence we will be even better next season.

Btw all the discussion about the offside call for our second goal doesn't do justice to a lovely flowing passing move that Ben Arfa just failed to get on the end of.

Btw all the discussion about the offside call for our second goal doesn't do justice to a lovely flowing passing move that Ben Arfa just failed to get on the end of.

It's a complete joke really, horrendous 'analysis' for the whole thing, sickening. Don't think it was offside either, clear touch on the ball as many have said, think Simpson's was debatable as well.

Surely after this result, we cannot let go of 6th place.

We need to wrap it up with the next 4 games. It won't be easy, but I'd hate for it to come down to our last 3 games to cement that spot.

Let the wankers talk about Liverpool all they want. I am happy for them to look elsewhere while we just get on with what we are doing.

Genuine football fans watching matches know when a team are shite and when a team have played well but are unlucky.

Just watching the original commentary again, and when Carroll chucks himself to the floor Parry screams '...and goes down, it has to be!.. well, I was gonna say...'. What a fucking prick, real impartial there. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Shocking offside call in first half too when someone had a shot, deflected off for a corner and Cisse was flagged offside in the centre even though he showed no intent to go for the ball whatsoever.

Aye, again it's the inconsistency towards it.  Sometimes you have to touch the ball to be off-side while others just move towards it ffs.

Just watching the original commentary again, and when Carroll chucks himself to the floor Parry screams '...and goes down, it has to be!.. well, I was gonna say...'. What a fucking prick, real impartial there. :lol:

Some more: 'A controversial decision!' :spit:

Then just praises the ref, says fuck all about the actual dive.

Shocking offside call in first half too when someone had a shot, deflected off for a corner and Cisse was flagged offside in the centre even though he showed no intent to go for the ball whatsoever.

Yip.  I was raging at that