Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

Dont know if its been mentioned already, but was thinking earlier. What happens if Chelsea win the Champions League but finish 5th behind us in 4th? Do we still qualify?

No, Chelsea get it.

Dont know if its been mentioned already, but was thinking earlier. What happens if Chelsea win the Champions League but finish 5th behind us in 4th? Do we still qualify?

Don't think so.

Edit > Ninja'd.

No, Chelsea get it.

nufc.com saying extra europa league place would be granted, but  not  heard that anywhere else

I'm looking forward to a few weeks time when this thread title is changed to We will qualify for the Champions League

Meh, I'm waiting for when it's changed to We have qualified for the Champions League!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!

With all due respect it's Wigan Athletic ffs, they are where they are for a reason.

Indeed if you cant beat Wigan in your run in then quite frankly you dont deserve 4th, to me the key game is still Chelsea away if we get a result there i reckon the confidence and belief will carry us through.

I suppose "United" don't deserve to win the league either?

Tbf tho they had a 8 point lead going into that game so that didnt necessarily need to win where as for 4th we would need to win to that game.

Big difference.

Aye, just wanted to wind you up about the "United" thing, to be honest.

I did'nt even notice that tbh  :lol: was too busy explaining myself  :D

Didn't notice it because the fucking turncoat considers it the norm. :shifty:

God, we have to beat Stoke and Wigan to continue the momentum after the break. Spurs are absolutely rocked; we'll never have a better chance at finishing 4th.

Obviously, it's a little bit greedy considering the season we've had, but it's close enough to taste now and it'll be a shame if we don't manage it. At present i think we're favourites.

Fuck it. Let's go and fucking get it.

God, we have to beat Stoke and Wigan to continue the momentum after the break. Spurs are absolutely rocked; we'll never have a better chance at finishing 4th.

Obviously, it's a little bit greedy considering the season we've had, but it's close enough to taste now and it'll be a shame if we don't manage it. At present i think we're favourites.

f*** it. Let's go and f***ing get it.

Think we'll beat Stoke but Wigan are in their "Shit we're getting relegated lets be Barcelona" phase so who knows which side will come out.

Result today means Spurs can concentrate on the league now. No distractions and they've got a nice run in.

I think 4th is gone now unfortunately. Was always a long shot.

Eh!? Surely a win over London rivals would have been the perfect boost for their season, now they've had an absolutely humilating defeat instead.

I don't understand this mentality at all. If anything today was brilliant for us.

Result today means Spurs can concentrate on the league now. No distractions and they've got a nice run in.

We're level on points, man.

I appreciate they've got four of the bottom six, compared to our rather mean run-in, but they're playing absolutely gash. Norwich were total crap up here and they comfortably picked them off at WHL.

We've got every reason to be confident.

Eh!? Surely a win over London rivals would have been the perfect boost for their season, now they've had an absolutely humilating defeat instead.

I don't understand this mentality at all. If anything today was brilliant for us.

Tbf I think had they won it wouldnt have made a difference. Its just one extra game. They could well have been buoyed by victory of chelsea and turned their poor run completely around. This thumping after the Norwich result could do more damage mentally or could do the opposite too and see them annihilate the opposition in their next matches too. We will see next week.

Don't agree mate.

I think there will be a reaction from Spurs and they'll finish the season by making a concerted run for 4th. 

Hope I'm wrong obviously.