Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

Guest schmuck

I hope it goes down to the last day of the season, will be class banter, watching that scores come in.

Obviously, it will go down to the last day regardless now but i mean other than goal difference.

I think Spurs will get turned over by Villa.

Villa couldn't turn a telly over, they may stifle them though

No we will not. We have two extremely difficult fixtures and Spurs have two very easy ones. Bolton are gone, imo, and West Brom have no interest. Manchester City are the most talented team in your country by a noticeable margin, imo, and Everton are playing fantastically of late. They won't want to stop.

You'll need 6 points IMO as I can't see either Arsenal or Spurs getting anything less than 4.

Who knows? WBA might be pumped up on the last day to give Roy a good send-off. Arsenal might have "one of those days" against Norwich at home. Villa might grind out a 1-0. Can't see it though.

Can't see it either. Given each team's fixtures, it really would be quite miraculous. Although I don't know why I'm still doubting things after this incredible season.

This. All the logic says no and so is my gut feeling but I just can't stop thinking that any crazy shit is possible this season.

Guest gggg

Nope. Not after two teams supposedly 'fighting for their lives' knocked Spurs back into form  :rolleyes:

I know we haven't won many against the other top 6 teams, but for someone like us to avoid defeat in over half of the head-to-head fixtures is brilliant too.

This. No one has done the double over us this season. Jinxed now.

I know we haven't won many against the other top 6 teams, but for someone like us to avoid defeat in over half of the head-to-head fixtures is brilliant too.

away from the top 6, i'm quite prepared to ship a few goals in a couple of games if the trade off is the amount of clean sheets we've had.

This. No one has done the double over us this season. Jinxed now.

Boredom led me to work it out earlier as my searching skills couldn't find anything that already had it. In a Top 6 League, with only us/Man City to fully round it off, we're level on points with Spurs and only a point behind Chelsea. More than content with that as a record.

We could only get 2 points from the next 2 games and still finish 3rd  :cheesy:

and Cisse COULD score 50 goals next season.

Actually that didn't really work, he probably will.