Wigan Athletic 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 28/04/12 - post-match reaction from pg48

Dave

Well done Pards, bring off the player who has been running the show for the last 10 minutes and the only player creaking anything. Idiot.

Back to insulting him again. Wondered how long it would take.

Why is it ok to insult Mike Williamson but not Alan Pardew?

When did I insult Williamson? I offered a fair appraisal of him and didn't resort to calling him names.

Plus, one's done a superb job this season and the other has let us down time after time.

Awful scottish commentator thinks the ref has had a good game, what s****

Two bad mistakes when Tiote and Cabaye got away with fouls, generally s*** throughout.

thoughht mcarthy's foul on cabaye was red worthy.

Well done Pards, bring off the player who has been running the show for the last 10 minutes and the only player creaking anything. Idiot.

One person. Stupidly. Calm down.

Two bad mistakes when Tiote and Cabaye got away with fouls, generally s*** throughout.

Alcaraz is a sending off every day of the week. Blatant handball when on a yellow.

When did I insult Williamson? I offered a fair appraisal of him and didn't resort to calling him names.

Plus, one's done a superb job this season and the other has let us down time after time.

No he hasn't

Guest Roger Kint

thoughht mcarthy's foul on cabaye was red worthy.

It was yes, seem Cabaye's given red before too though

No he hasn't

Who hasn't what?

Oh, I thought pathetic excuse for a footballer was an insult, no? And I just think it's such an odd criteria for whether you're 'allowed' to insult someone to be honest, to each their own I suppose.

Guest Roger Kint

Alcaraz is a sending off every day of the week. Blatant handball when on a yellow.

Ok i was pointing out it wasnt poor decisions all against us, sorry you refuse to see past your bias