Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

You are allowed to change your mind, but there are plenty of people who don't write players off as 'worse than Danny Simpson' after a few dodgy games in a new league in an underperforming team :thup:.

It happens time and time again and people still discount the amount of time it takes to adapt.

You are allowed to change your mind, but there are plenty of people who don't write players off as 'worse than Danny Simpson' after a few dodgy games in a new league in an underperforming team :thup:.

It happens time and time again and people still discount the amount of time it takes to adapt.

While I take your point. It's night and day. He's gone from Obertan levels of cowardice to fucking Braveheart in 2 months. He's gone from looking slow as owt to having the legs on Kieron Gibbs.

While I take your point. It's night and day. He's gone from Obertan levels of cowardice to fucking Braveheart in 2 months. He's gone from looking slow as owt to having the legs on Kieron Gibbs.

What tosh.

While I take your point. It's night and day. He's gone from Obertan levels of cowardice to f***ing Braveheart in 2 months. He's gone from looking slow as owt to having the legs on Kieron Gibbs.

:lol:

Exactly, it's called not being a reactionary idiot, the kind that made life hard for Beresford, Warren Barton and Darren Peacock.

Without doubt the best RB in the league at the minute.

Coleman is the popular choice at the moment it seems.  His 5 goals obviously helps with this.

Colemans been excellent alright and is probably my pick for rb based on the half season. Debuchy's still been great mind

Without doubt the best RB in the league at the minute.

Coleman is the popular choice at the moment it seems.  His 5 goals obviously helps with this.

Colemans been excellent alright and is probably my pick for rb based on the half season. Debuchy's still been great mind

Yeah, Debuchy's gone from looking poor, to ok, to good, to great, to fucking unplayable this season so far. If it was how they're playing now he'd win it, but who's to say he won't get even better?  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Can anyone tell me why that wasn't a penalty when he was rugby tackled by flamini on around the 70th minute?

It felt like a top 4 decision, same with the blatant foul on Sissoko in the first half. Meh.