Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Aye one down and only thirty nine or so (?) to go, lights out in no time.

Maybe they can hurry it up a bit by getting Obertan to flick his own head off when he leaves? :lol:

Debuchy, Cisse, Ameobi, Marveaux, HBA, LDJ, Remy and Colo all likely to leave :facepalm:

Maybe they can hurry it up a bit by getting Obertan to flick his own head off when he leaves? :lol:

Debuchy, Cisse, Ameobi, Marveaux, HBA, LDJ, Remy and Colo all likely to leave :facepalm:

If that was to happen, I'd start to allow myself to consider believing that Ashley possibly might but probably won't sell up. Maybe.

Disagree about LDJ and think at least one of Remy, Colo, HBA, and Debuchy will be here. Cisse, Ameobi, and Marv can all go.

Disagree about LDJ and think at least one of Remy, Colo, HBA, and Debuchy will be here. Cisse, Ameobi, and Marv can all go.

I'm just looking at the worst possible situation there tbh. I doubt all will go but the soundbytes aren't good at the minute :anguish:

Likely to leave eh?, oh well thats that then, I'll go and stick a octuple bet on since its so set in stone..  Also set in stone that nobody will come in to replace them, we'll just keep selling players until we have to forfeit every game, at which point Ashley will reveal his Sunderland shirt in the center circle and sing cheer up Alan Pardew :lol:

The clubs made it's intentions perfectly clear over the last couple of years or so - they'll only invest in the team if it's in danger of going down.

The lack of investment (not spending btw) is criminal and sends out entirely the wrong messages to the players we've conned into coming here believing the situation is any different. The manager has admitted he can't cope with preparing for 2 games a week, publically revealed he's glad we're not in European competitions and the club also has publically stated that progressing into the cups aren't a priority and are to be used to give some of the young lads a run out. Why would any half-decent, young player with ambition want to stay here, other than money?

This current malaise and vegetative state the club has willingly put itself into will have some pretty dramatic repercussions in the short/medium term and the few quality players that remain will all leave once the penny drops about the club they've joined. I wouldn't blame a single one of them for looking elsewhere and to join a club with more genuine ambition than the disgraceful shite that's going on at SJP. It's fucking shameful.

Likely to leave eh?, oh well thats that then, I'll go and stick a octuple bet on since its so set in stone..  Also set in stone that nobody will come in to replace them, we'll just keep selling players until we have to forfeit every game, at which point Ashley will reveal his Sunderland shirt in the center circle and sing cheer up Alan Pardew :lol:

:lol: I've already said that is the worst situation. I probably shouldn't have wrote 'likely', I apologise.

Not a nice quote to read from what is now one of our best, most consistent players. Why would he even say this with so much left on his contact? It's almost as though he doesn't see the club going anywhere.

Not a nice quote to read from what is now one of our best, most consistent players. Why would he even say this with so much left on his contact? It's almost as though he doesn't see the club going anywhere.

What's changed from when he signed for us & now, other than Cabaye no longer being here?

What's changed from when he signed for us & now, other than Cabaye no longer being here?

Depends on what we told him to convince him to sign.

Guest neesy111

Club showing no ambition?