Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Guest bimpy474

This has got to be the gayest football forum in the world.  :huff:

What's wrong with being gay?

Taking a big penis up the chuff ?

Fucking women is for poofs.

True, its why i have moved on to livestock.

This has got to be the gayest football forum in the world.  :huff:

What's wrong with being gay?

You tell me.

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3392/sffgsg.png

Neither the media or the fans seem overly beatific about our signings this summer - Anita included.

Some of our worst performances last season were down to how we coped without Cabaye and Tiote though. Calamity defending aside, the 5-0 against Spurs sticks out like a sore thumb. We had Guthrie and Perch in the middle that day (IIRC) and the defence had absolutely no protection. Many of them also happened to be suffering from off-days.

One valid criticism of the team last season was that at times we were very easy to play through down the middle of the park. This may not be the most electrifying transfer but it strikes me as an eminently sensible one. Strength in depth in central midfield is absolutely pivotal if we want to push on.

I'm reasonably confident with the strength of our CMs now, our four CBs (Saylor, Colo, Willi, Good) will be appropriate protected. Right back is still a concern... and probably the position I would have liked to see us strengthen first (and who is to say that we may not do so yet!) but replacing(/upgrading) Guthrie with an experienced player is crucial too.

Up front, I'm not so bothered. Cisse and Ba look unlikely to qualify for the ACoN, Shola is the man, HBA can do a job as part of a front three, or off the front man and let us not forget Sammy the Second Coming.

Neither the media or the fans seem overly beatific about our signings this summer - Anita included.

Some of our worst performances last season were down to how we coped without Cabaye and Tiote though. Calamity defending aside, the 5-0 against Spurs sticks out like a sore thumb. We had Guthrie and Perch in the middle that day (IIRC) and the defence had absolutely no protection. Many of them also happened to be suffering from off-days.

One valid criticism of the team last season was that at times we were very easy to play through down the middle of the park. This may not be the most electrifying transfer but it strikes me as an eminently sensible one. Strength in depth in central midfield is absolutely pivotal if we want to push on.

I'm reasonably confident with the strength of our CMs now, our four CBs (Saylor, Colo, Willi, Good) will be appropriate protected. Right back is still a concern... and probably the position I would have liked to see us strengthen first (and who is to say that we may not do so yet!) but replacing(/upgrading) Guthrie with an experienced player is crucial too.

Up front, I'm not so bothered. Cisse and Ba look unlikely to qualify for the ACoN, Shola is the man, HBA can do a job as part of a front three, or off the front man and let us not forget Sammy the Second Coming.

While I agree with a lot of your positivity, you seem to be clutching at straws aswell :lol:

Shola is not the man.  Cisse and Ba could get injured and then we're fucked.

We definitely need another striker, more than a center back.

Aside from the jokes, gifs etc, he would be excellent for us in centre mid. Not sure about left back like, has a wiff of Ryan Taylor about it. I'm sure the dutchies here will have seen him there more times then I have.

of course i'd prefer other positions but i don't think we'd be trying one signing at a time, we'll be in talks with a number and will sign when one is available.

I think he'll slot brilliantly into a midfield we fretted over whenever cabaye or tiote was injured, and will slot well into a midfield 3

While I agree with a lot of your positivity, you seem to be clutching at straws aswell :lol:

Shola is not the man.  Cisse and Ba could get injured and then we're fucked.

We definitely need another striker, more than a center back.

:lol: