Alan Pardew

Dave

This guy doesn't have a fucking clue.

Fellaini tangled with someone at some point in front of him, no one in the crowd made a sound, and you could hear him desperately pleading for a foul from the ref. He's completely out of his depth and anyone who thinks otherwise knows nothing about football.

It's going to end in tears for him sooner or later. Might as well get rid while we still have some semblance of a chance to make it right.

I feel sorry for the players, they are clearly giving everything, but no one has a clue what their job is supposed to be.

Most of that lot wouldn't be getting PL football without our stupidity, don't feel sorry for them.

I'll take his starting Shola reasoning as per the game plan.  But to then leave the lumbering cunt on the pitch for 96 minutes is inexcusable.

If we don't get at least 5 points from the next 3 games, he should go.

He is a tactical dinosaur

His subs are shit and usually late. Compare with Moyes who brings on a striker when his team was drawing 1-1 away from home

It was almost too easy tactically for Moyes tonight. The only thing Pardew did right was have us start well. After that it was a comedy of errors. And this horrific no plan chasing a lead stuff is truly shocking. I don't see any other teams in the league losing their shape so much when chasing the game bar Reading maybe but then they have much worse players than us.

It's amazing the amount of patience and generosity newcastle fans are showing Pardew tbh. "he's got till brighton/norwich/three games to turn it around", "i'm starting to go against him now" etc.

We've been a joke for the entire season ffs. it's time to go NOW.

It's getting increasingly difficult to defend him in any way.

Without going into the numerous tactical balls-ups, that's two games in a row he's made comments from the sideline after a goal - only to seemingly go back on them.

Arsenal, it was 'no more goals!', and he brought a striker on. Tonight it was '4-4-2!', and he took our only orthodox winger off. Just plain bizarre.

First they came for Simpson and then Obertan, but I did not speak out because I wasn't Simpson or Obertan.

Then they came for Williamson, because I wasn't Williamson I said nothing.

Then they came for Gutierrez and Ameobi, but I did not speak out because I wasn't Gutierrez or Ameobi.

Then they came for me. And there was no one left to speak for me.