Alan Pardew

Dave

got any of your posts from the time we won 6 off the trot playing very good stuff ?

If you have a point to make, please make it. Broken clock is right twice a day, and with Ba/HBA/Cisse/Cabaye/Colo/Krul, Pardew's clock has proportionally been right twice in his day/tenure (6/49 now?).

Ask yourselves the question; do you honestly believe if we hadn't played Maritimo on Thursday night, would the performance be any better?

I'm not saying sack him, I just think he needs to go straight back to the drawing board and look at how he conducts training sessions.

Guest Dontooner

Pardew

" Its hard to see the ball when its raining, we needed a break, i am sure we would have won if we equalize after half time" .........HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF

got any of your posts from the time we won 6 off the trot playing very good stuff ?

If you have a point to make, please make it. Broken clock is right twice a day, and with Ba/HBA/Cisse/Cabaye/Colo/Krul, Pardew's clock has proportionally been right twice in his day/tenure (6/49 now?).

so are there any ?

fwiw i didn't think we played 'shit' outside of those 6 games though i did think we were capable of better and can't thinkm of too many games where we didn't get what we deserved.

I'm really really quickly losing all faith in Pardew to be honest, we weren't particularly good (as far as performances went) last season but we rode our luck at times and did well to grind out results. This season though, I just don't get it. The problems are glaringly obvious to everyone except him. He deserves a bit of slack because of last season but this is a joke. It's not so much the results its the way they are coming about, we are so poor to watch, we look like a pub team and that's all on him and his coaches.

Ask yourselves the question; do you honestly believe if we hadn't played Maritimo on Thursday night, would the performance be any better?

I'm not saying sack him, I just think he needs to go straight back to the drawing board and look at how he conducts training sessions.

i said after that game it was the smelliest game yet.

No matter what happens, i would wait to put a 'possible' new manager at the helm until after our tough period of fixtures is over. Would be unfair for the new manager to start against Man City, Arsenal, Man U and other quality sides, especially as the players have no confidence whatsoever now.

Has to be the right moment..

We'll either lose the manager or our better players. I know which I'd prefer.

so are there any ?

fwiw i didn't think we played 'shit' outside of those 6 games though i did think we were capable of better and can't thinkm of too many games where we didn't get what we deserved.

Here you go - I take it you still have no point to make?

Krul 5 - Not worked. At fault for the goal, worst technical performance from a Dutchman I've ever seen :lol: Still love the cool motherfucker. :)

Simpson 6.5 - Mixed bag, tbh.

Williamson 7 - Generally solid I thought despite the hyperbole. Did well to recover from the goal, after a panicky few minutes. Think evidence of how good the performance was overall was how little Krul was worked. I know haters gon' hate though.

Colo 7.5 - Did well not to let the reverse fixture get to him. Very clever to get better starting positions this time around.

Jonas 8.5 - Magnificent sexy Argentinian bastard God.

Cabaye 8 - Understated role, but crucial. Best game in a while. Top job son.

Perch 9 - Can't ask for more from the lad. Did really well when he reverted back to CB too. Deserves a bonus for his form lately.

Guthrie 6.5 - Same old story for me. Did well in patches, bit lazy in others.

HBA 9 - Irresistible. No idea why he was subbed off ahead of other more jaded players.

Cisse 7.5 - Really good goals, bit worried about when he has time! Great start to his career/integrating into the league. Goals help (especially if you're job description is Poacher/Number 9 - but better overall play and link-up today. Work on your 1-on-1s, son! Very very happy with him.

Ba 8 - Again, no goals, but I'm happy with that :lol: Hopefully other rich kneejerk clubs will look elsewhere. Still a fantastic performance. Especially as he seemed tired. Great shift.

Shola Santon and Ferguson all did really well. Didn't give possession away, kept the ball on the floor. Professional :thup:

Pardew - top game. Weird subs. Very encouraging, Mr Pardew. Playing the ball.