mackems vs Newcastle United - 21/10/12 @ 1.30 pm (Live on Sky)

Jaypee

Dunno if mentioned elsewhere, but Sky Sports confirmed it's the green kit on last night's Fantasy Football Club (where Ryan Taylor was a guest!).

Paul Merson also said Newcastle vs Sunderland is bigger than Arsenal vs Tottenham. Didn't he slag off the derby a few years ago?

Yep. Said it wasn't a real derby because nobody in London cares about it.

Dunno if mentioned elsewhere, but Sky Sports confirmed it's the green kit on last night's Fantasy Football Club (where Ryan Taylor was a guest!).

Paul Merson also said Newcastle vs Sunderland is bigger than Arsenal vs Tottenham. Didn't he slag off the derby a few years ago?

When Raylor came up with his favourite teammates XI (which had Colo, Cabaye & Ben Arfa), Merse was trying to sell Cabaye and Tiote to Man Utd.

When Raylor came up with his favourite teammates XI (which had Colo, Cabaye & Ben Arfa), Merse was trying to sell Cabaye and Tiote to Man Utd.

Last year he said Ba should leave us for Villa because they won the European Cup in the 80s and are therefore a bigger club. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Merson is a c*** and actually starting to get a bit fat from what I seem yesterday.

neesy eventually turns into a woman.

:parky:

Fancy Ba to score in this one. That penalty miss last season seemed to really cut him deep.

Same, stopped in at the bookies on the way home and had a punt on a Ba hattrick, Shola last goalscorer, and 0-0. Separately, obv.

I put a bet on a 1-1 draw, I wanted both Fletcher and Shola to score on there but I had to make that a separate bet, then I put a bet on them to win, the lady just looked at me and said "You want them to win?', I replied "No I don't, but I'm s*** at betting so I'm betting on them to win".

height=155 width=150http://cdn.overclock.net/f/f5/f5ecab30_epic-jackie-chan-template.png[/img]

I put a bet on a 1-1 draw, I wanted both Fletcher and Shola to score on there but I had to make that a separate bet, then I put a bet on them to win, the lady just looked at me and said "You want them to win?', I replied "No I don't, but I'm s*** at betting so I'm betting on them to win".

height=155 width=150http://cdn.overclock.net/f/f5/f5ecab30_epic-jackie-chan-template.png[/img]

Meaning I lose my bets, so if I bet on Sunderland to win then that means they won't win.

Meaning I lose my bets, so if I bet on Sunderland to win then that means they won't win.

You're obviously shit at betting. Because anyone who's ever bet knows you've clearly just reverse-jinxed yourself so we'll lose anyway. All you on, Stif. All on you.

Hopefully I get more sleep than before the last one, game started at six in the morning and I couldn't sleep until four. Still not totally feeling the nerves, just excited, I know it's going to hit full force right when I wake up tomorrow. This match  :smitten:  :cheesy: :anguish:

Thought if I started drinking early yesterday it would mean I could get an early night. Went to the pub at 3. Ended up getting mortal for 7 hours, then losing at drinking games and having to do jagerbomb after jagerbomb. Getting picked up in an hour to start drinking at 9 before heading to the darkside :(