2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Really want to get the keegan 84 shirt but I remember when I tried it on was a funny fit.

The large was quite tight but then the xl was baggy.

Not sure if they look strange without the brand logo on it as well

Anyone have It?if so whats the quality like? Never bring so undecided about something ha

Really want to get the keegan 84 shirt but I remember when I tried it on was a funny fit.

Anyone have It?if so whats the quality like? Never bring so undecided about something ha

Quality of those ScoreDraw shirts is 100% better than the previous 3/4 Puma kits tbh.

Plus I can not believe people fancy the new kit.

Its fucking terrible plus puma stuff is the worse quality stuff.

I still have adidas newcastle stuff as good as new and the few puma newcastle I have fall apart after a couple of months.

Actually  forked out 50pound on a top that lasted 2 days!

I'm going to be controversial here - I like it.

If we had a decent sponsor instead of fucking Wanga it'd be a great kit

I quite like it overall, although I want a closer look at the long-sleeved version. I don't buy kits anyway, but obviously the sponsor ruins it.

I'm going to be controversial here - I like it.

If we had a decent sponsor instead of fucking Wanga it'd be a great kit

I quite like it overall, although I want a closer look at the long-sleeved version. I don't buy kits anyway, but obviously the sponsor ruins it.

Agree with this. Wonga will ruin any shirt, and of course the quality will be terrible, but the basic design I quite like.

Quality of those ScoreDraw shirts is 100% better than the previous 3/4 Puma kits tbh.

That wouldn't be hard though!

Don't think it's that bad. But after being spoon-fed s*** for years,  sometimes you start not minding the taste.

Potential to be one of the best strips for years if the stripes had of just fucking continued to the top of the shirt.

Kiel Townson Get a grip with the whole not buying cos it got Wonga on the front! I'm glad it had otherwise we would still be playing our home games at the sports direct arena

Like · Reply · 2 mins

What a f***ing hat.

:D Wow must have some IQ.