Southampton vs. Newcastle United - 25/11/12 @ 3pm (No TV)

Rich

Just been to the train station and was told not to bother trying to get there. Am in a shocking mood now - was in Newcastle all week and could have taken ticket back, but had it sent to my parents address. Brilliant. Not only am I likely to have to watch us lose this afternoon, but i'm going to have paid £35 for the privilege of doing so on a dodgy stream in my front room.

Would like to see Obertan and Ferguson used as very wide men if available, stretch the game with Ba up top on his own as a focal point.

Only in Europe for me. Where he isn't ten times faster than his opponent, he is a liability/passenger. Rather have Sammy out wide - at least until the 60 minute mark. Gets involved, adds unpredictability.

Would like to see Obertan and Ferguson used as very wide men if available, stretch the game with Ba up top on his own as a focal point.

Only in Europe for me. Where he isn't ten times faster than his opponent, he is a liability/passenger. Rather have Sammy out wide - at least until the 60 minute mark. Gets involved, adds unpredictability.

T'other way round for me, Sammy has only impressed me when coming on as a sub. Plus I'd prefer us to put players on their correct side for a change, particularly with the dearth of good balls in from full back.

It's not a great choice either way tbf though.

Just been watching the fall and rise of Newcastle United on youtube, it just reminds me that it's at the exact point when you think there is no way back for the club, just when all the things they do is wrong, it's at that exact moment that they do something to change it, lets hope today is that day before we get too far into the season.

I'm not going to be on the boards when this game is happening so I'm just going to post this now, imagine we've just lost 2-0

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/fuk%20everything/grand/fuk-everything-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1392.gif