Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 10/12/12 @ 8pm (Live on Sky Sports 1)

Sifu

Really starting to look forward to this now. Hatem back, hopefully Anita can continue to impress, Santon bombing down that left side, Ba and Cissé continue their high pressing and good combination play from Wigan and Tiote tackling the s*** out of that little t*** Duff please :smitten:

And then you realise we're Newcastle and we're bound to let you down :lol:

Really starting to look forward to this now. Hatem back, hopefully Anita can continue to impress, Santon bombing down that left side, Ba and Cissé continue their high pressing and good combination play from Wigan and Tiote tackling the shit out of that little twat Duff please :smitten:

Williamson distributing into the midfield, Simpson providing the width down the right.

Really starting to look forward to this now. Hatem back, hopefully Anita can continue to impress, Santon bombing down that left side, Ba and Cissé continue their high pressing and good combination play from Wigan and Tiote tackling the shit out of that little twat Duff please :smitten:

Williamson distributing into the midfield, Simpson providing the width down the right.

Come on man, I was just getting excited there.

Obertan providing much needed impetus from the bench, Perch coming on 70 minutes in when we're 3-0 down.

I know this is because Obertan has been out and he hasn't given us a chance to be frustrated with him, but if we are playing 4-4-2, I'd rather have him in the team than Jonas atm.

I wonder what the team will be? :mystery:

I wonder if you were to start hovering around the training ground in a helicopter, whether Pards would get a giant gazebo and stick it over the training pitch?

Our training couldn't happen with a roof. Unless it was a very high roof.

Krul

Simpson Perch Coloccini Santon

Anita Tiote

Cisse Ben Arfa Jonas

Ba

IMO.

:nods:

EDIT: No, it'll be Williamson instead of Perch.

Got a sneaky suspicion Perch might come in mainly due to the fact Fulham are not exactly the most tall side in the division... that and some of the quotes Pardew has come up with recently makes me think it will happen.

Probably still won't though.

Krul

Anita    Tiote      Jonas

Ben Arfa 

Ba    Cisse     

Krul

Anita    Tiote    Jonas

Ben Arfa       

Cisse            Ba

Controversial placings of Ba and Cisse

Krul

Anita Tiote

Cisse Ben Arfa Jonas

Ba

IMO.

Got a sneaky suspicion Perch might come in mainly due to the fact Fulham are not exactly the most tall side in the division... that and some of the quotes Pardew has come up with recently makes me think it will happen.

Moleman is the grass!

Guest bimpy474

Krul

Anita Tiote

Cisse Ben Arfa Jonas

Ba

IMO.

Moleman is the grass!

We should hunt him down tbh. Damn grass.