Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 10/12/12 @ 8pm (Live on Sky Sports 1)

Sifu

Guest bimpy474

I have been for a while now, Fulham are not very good. The only thing holding us back is out away record.

Our home form hasn't been that great either like. More our defensive first outlook, which has a knock on effect on our attacking in a 4-4-2. Thats been the root of the problems for me.

Have we ever gone into the New Year without an away win in the Premier League?

Nope, this is our longest streak without an away win in 20 years.

Hmm, that doesn't sound right to me.  Feel like I've waited way longer than this before, certainly in terms of games rather than months.

Guest bimpy474

Well yes, I just mean in approach to this game in particular.

Aye, Fulham are there for the taking imo. Not sure Pardew will lets us attack them though. Actually i'am sure he wont :(

Just watching a few Ben Arfa comps to get psyched up for this. God he is brilliant. What was obvious though was on in the swansea game he was trying everything on his own still good but trying to do way too much. If we can keep the 4-3-3 and slot him in instead of jonas/marveaux we might actually play well!

Guest bimpy474

We scored two really good goals here last season. Guthrie's was class

And also a slight warning about Pardew's lack of tactical foresight too.

We played a daft highline in the second half and persisted with it even after their 3rd goal, we got done time and time again over the top and with Colo and Mikey "wet lettuce" Williamson's lack of pace, its was suicide defending.