Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest elbee909

And some people on here didn't want him. Ben Arfa on his day is much better than him but Remy puts in more constant performances. I like him when he was in France, I'm still surprised no bigger team has came in for him.

That really is super, and so fresh too.

Guest Slippery Sam

I think we'd have finished top 10 if we'd got him last January. Don't think it's that unreasonable to think him in that team would have given us another 2 wins.

Maybe got into the eufa cup.....er,....Alan, Alan, I don't know what the right answer is..

didn't today.

remy was the same after liverpool, last off by far, giving it the big one. i don't mind it, just annoying when others get slagged off for it even when they do it to a lesser extent.

Krul was third/second last off the pitch today.

He and Santon near always go to all sides of the ground.

didn't today.

remy was the same after liverpool, last off by far, giving it the big one. i don't mind it, just annoying when others get slagged off for it even when they do it to a lesser extent.

Krul was third/second last off the pitch today.

He and Santon near always go to all sides of the ground.

hence krul wasn't last off. he'd have dried his hair by the time remy got into the changing rooms.

Used to love the Beye/Taylor celebration combo. Don't really recall seeing Taylor being "slaughtered" for it too often, if at all.

Must admit, Taylor thumping his chest and fist pumping the Gallowgate after a win in which he played pretty poorly used to piss me right off. Happened fairly frequently back in the day.

Terrific player when he is in the mood for it - has genuine pace, which always worries defences and this was the main reason we were able to hold off Liverpool with 10 men...they daren't push everyone forward in case he caught them out on the break, which he almost did a couple of times.

Will always carry more threat than the likes of Cisse and even HBA - leaves Cisse for dead with his pace and plays the ball quickly and moves for the return around the box, witness that great piece of play yesterday which almost resulted in a goal and had commentators drooling. HBA would still have been trying to beat another defender himself....

Still doubts about his long term commitment and character with the R case still pending but if he isn't spoiled by Pardew he could be a huge asset with his qualities.

Loved the sound when the ball went in off the post! Quality finish as he almost had to dig for the ball to shoot.

Very much agree. I really hope we sign him up in Jan as he's a quality player and he gives us so much more options when going forward.