Man Utd vs Newcastle Utd - 26/12/12 @ 3pm

Beren

That makes no sense. Rest them for one game in case they get booked where they will miss 1 game.

This. :lol:

Their next fixture, as well, is West Brom at home. While they've started the season fairly well, I'm sure Man Utd are quite capable of winning that game without Rooney or Van Persie.

Mind, I'd be tempted to drop Rooney tomorrow anyway if I was Ferguson. Abject "performance" at Swansea.

That makes no sense. Rest them for one game in case they get booked where they will miss 1 game.

I would imagine it has something to do with yellow cards resetting in the new year, but it still doesn't make much sense.

I think its in case both get a yellow card in the same game and both are suspended for the same game. May as well play one or the other with the massive amount of fixtures coming up too.

If they get the suspension doesn't it mean they only need two more bookings for a two game suspension? Or something like that.

If they get to ten yellow cards it's a 2 game ban. The yellow cards aren't reset they just no longer get banned for reaching 5 I think.

Our box office is closed and so my advice would be to go down to theirs as early as it opens in the am and ex Laing he situation.  Might help if they had the receipt but guess that will have been shredded  :lol:

Thanks for confirming box office closed... I ripped up ticket receipt one I handed tickets over safely... I've an email receipt though so sent them that... None of their names will match the receipt mind! :lol:

Happened to my mam and dad at leicester (I think), they went to box office, and my dad logged the lass that worked for leicester into his online nufc account for his season ticket, showed them that a ticket had been bought for that game, and they just printed him a new ticket from their box office. They didn't bother contacting nufc. Didn't charge owt either.

Thanks... Can't think of a better idea...