Newcastle United v Everton - 02/01/13 @ 8pm (Live on Sky)

Guest neesy111

4-4-2 or Cisse out wide. Either way that is a complete joke. Just when you think Pards might be turning the corner in regards to playing style and formation, he serves up that. Think I would genuinely rather Ferguson to start or even Tav. As I think Perch is woeful at right back.

Guest ItalianMagpie

I guess Pardew only knows one way to play, and he sticks to it. Ba out, Ameobi in, let's expect the usual shit performance with the delightful innovation of Shola upfront instead of our last two seasons' best goalscorer.

To be fair to Pardew he's clearly trained since Arsenal based on Ba starting, so this is no real surprise. He wouldn't change everything at the last minute. Disappointing yes, but not surprising.

Baines, Pienaar, Fellaini all make it through. Good, good.

Who remembers the first half at Goodison earlier this season? Who wants an embarrassing, probably more efficient reminder on our home turf?

Well then, there you have it. Ba wasn't dictating to Pardew that he wanted to play central all along afterall. It's this thick as pig shit manager that wants it this way.

He better make me eat a ton of humble pie because if he loses this game there will be hell on.

Wow, besides Shola's inexplicable inclusion, that looks a tad offensive no? None of those front four will be any help defensively. Can't see this working in an attacking sense with Cisse out wide and Shola up top, but neither does it anything to help shore up a very vulnerable defense. :idiot2:

Reckon it might be 4-4-2. My only thought is that we did exactly this (with Ba) in the second half successfully against Everton earlier in the season after getting absolutely panned doing the other in the first half and Anita has done OK on the right and will get back defensively.