Newcastle vs. Reading - 19/01/2013 @ 3pm (not on TV) - DEFINITELY ON

Skirge

-----------------Krul--------------------

Debuchy---Willo---Colo---Santon

-----------Bigi--------Anita------------

---------------Cabaye------------------

Marv-------------------------Obertan

-----------------Cisse

Would like to see this, but expect jonas instead of obertan and probably the dreaded 4-4-2 with shola making a start

Anyway, it's a massive game, we need to put all the Pardew talk behind us for 90 mins and concentrate on giving Reading a right battering. Go for their throats like starved rottweilers and make them wish they'd turned back on the A1.

Best not be a last minute call off like they did years ago.. Charlton I think it was.. I walked was nearly there and it got called.

Still sowing too, just not heavy right now thank fk.

It's not going to be off, the roads are clear and the snow is melting.  The biggest problem will be with people having wet feet because of walking through slush.

I was actually in my seat when they called that game off. Six hour round trip in the snow between christmas and new year, what a bastard.

Busses were off me and my waye walked, got to top of Barrick road when it was called off, some lad told us he was on his way back good job he had a radio with him :lol: was fkn sick 3m walk in the snow for fk all.

Our lass dropped me off at the Trent, only for someone to tell me it had been called off. Rang my mate who was on the Bedlington Supporters bus to tell them to turn back around, but as it was - they were stuck on Grandstand Road. I started walking back home to Fenham, but fortunately our lass came and picked me up from beside BBC Newcastle.

I'm confused by the title. It says the game is not on TV and then it says 'DEFINITELY ON' quite emphatically in upper case. Which is it? Help me out someone.

Oakie

It's definitely on but not on t.v so it's off, but still on but not live via the medium of t.v. So still on but off. Simples.

I'm confused by the title. It says the game is not on TV and then it says 'DEFINITELY ON' quite emphatically in upper case. Which is it? Help me out someone.

Oakie

Yeah.

Is Off

Guest Carloccini

Krul

Debuchy.        Willo.        Colo.    Santon

Anita.        Cabaye

Obertan.                                  Marveaux

Shola

Cisse

2-1 to us

If he starts fucking Shola I'm going to rape Pardew in the face.

It's a double whammy and all, as he's depriving himself of having a really good impact sub to throw on after 70 minutes.

When he starts, Shola is rubbish. When he comes on with twenty minutes to go, he generally looks useful.

Solution?

Start Shola?

:pardsgrin:

In the face, gentlemen.