Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Players with ambition are the worst.

Nowt against ambition and I don't blame anyone for wanting to leave this piece of shit club. He's contributing to the state of it with this sort of unprofessional nonsense, though. He isn't even playing for a move, like Cabaye was.

Cabaye is many times the player that this guy will ever be btw.

He does as much as any other player we have on the pitch. This lazy, not trying thing is a complete fallacy encouraged because a lot of people don't like him and he doesn't win games on his own anymore. Considering he cost fuck all he's been a good player for us.

Players with ambition are the worst.

Nowt against ambition and I don't blame anyone for wanting to leave this piece of s*** club. He's contributing to the state of it with this sort of unprofessional nonsense, though. He isn't even playing for a move, like Cabaye was.

Cabaye is many times the player that this guy will ever be btw.

No contest.

He does as much as any other player we have on the pitch. This lazy, not trying thing is a complete fallacy encouraged because a lot of people don't like him and he doesn't win games on his own anymore. Considering he cost fuck all he's been a good player for us.

:thup:

I do think he can fuck off like, as he's starting to do my head in, but this act that he's some bumbling, Ameobi like idiot on the pitch is fucking stupid.

He was a complete and utter f***ing disgrace yesterday, the bloke refused to track back, whatsoever to help out Janmaat, and going forward wasn't much better, lazy horrible t*** and I can't wait to see the back of him.

Nobody expected him to win games on his own or even particularly be a cut above, but the bloke was walking around in a strop the entire game, including the first half.

:thup:

I do think he can fuck off like, as he's starting to do my head in, but this act that he's some bumbling, Ameobi like idiot on the pitch is fucking stupid.

He's clearly a bell like but that was obvious in the way he moved to us in the first instance so it's not like it should be a surprise in the way he's carrying on.

Guest firetotheworks

One of my favourite things about people talking about Sissoko is the whole 'he's created x amount in x amount of games' or 'he's done nowt'...forgetting the fact that we've created nothing as a team for a large amount of games and we've done nowt as a team for a large amount of games. Collectively we're absolutely shit. Janmaat in terms of form has probably been our best player overall and he was a complete bellend against Swansea. I'd agree with the whole Sissoko thing if we were in any way a good team without him or in spite of him, but we're not, we're a shambles from top to bottom.