Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's the crack here?  No (as far as we know) realistic offers.  People hoping they can come in with a low bid on transfer day?  Will we take it or say tough shit - you were (10/10) in the world cup and Gini went for 25M - do the math.

Rafa's on record as saying the deal can't be left too late as no doubt he'd want a chance to spend that money on a replacement. If the deal doesn't happen in the next few days I think it will be postponed until January.

im firmly in the don't f***ing sell him unless we get the offer we can't refuse.

:thup: I'm not his biggest fan, but in the Championship with him on one side, Ritchie on the other and Diame - Shelvey/Hanley in the middle and Gayle + Mitro up top we ust can't not get promoted.

Looking less and less likely he'll get his "dream" move, Rafa must be coming to the point where he'll just decline any offer that comes in for him soon, it's just too late to replace that kind of quality in the Championship.

Big risk keeping him around, can't imagine his heart will be in it.

It is. People expect him to stay and tear it up but I can't see him giving a f***. If there's been no bids as reported though then it's not a risk, we have no choice. If he gave his all I would be happy to keep him but been as he is I think it's the best outcome that he goes soon and we get in one or two quality players with the money

So if he plays a few times and doesn't give a fuck, then we don't play him. Where is the risk? A risk not getting a few bob? Makes nee fucking difference whatsoever to me. We've already profited plenty this window.