Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I would say he got 4 assists against Norwich and 9 for the season. Just because Ayoze's initial shot was blocked before he scored the rebound doesn't mean he shouldn't get the assist in my opinion. Not that it makes much difference

8 assists and 1 goal last season according to that transfermkt site. Still, who cares now? Someone was daft enough to give us £30m for him!

Yeah but they only give him 3 assists against Norwich when he got 4 so it should be 9 assists for the season

Like I say.......who cares?

Sissoko's 8 goals and 15 assists across 3 seasons where he was the main focal point of attack for the majority of the time is pretty poor, didn't realise it was so bad.

That's awful.  Robert did that in 6 months.

In a much better team, with a much better supporting cast.

Sissoko's 8 goals and 15 assists across 3 seasons where he was the main focal point of attack for the majority of the time is pretty poor, didn't realise it was so bad.

That's awful.  Robert did that in 6 months.

In a much better team, with a much better supporting cast.

Mainly because he was 10 times the player though.

It'll never cease to amaze me how now it's just accepted as gospel that he's a winger/attacking midfielder despite being a central midfielder his entire career prior to joining us. Same as Gouffran being taken as a wide defensive midfielder.

It'll never cease to amaze me how now it's just accepted as gospel that he's a winger/attacking midfielder despite being a central midfielder his entire career prior to joining us. Same as Gouffran being taken as a wide defensive midfielder.

All of his strengths relate to attacking, to be fair.

He wasn't even good in the Euros :lol:

He had a good final and made one Sissoko run against Ireland.

Even his outstanding performance in the final was basically just more 'all fart no shit'.

He could go on to have a fantastic season for Everton tbh but will still never get over this. £30m ffs.

He was regularly, iirc mainly, used wide for France.