Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I like him in the number 10 position but I do think in certain games it'd be handy to have him start from a bit deeper. He goes past people really well, when teams are trying to crowd us out he can open up space really quickly by going past one or two.

He really class, imagine what he will be like when he gets fully used to this league - although pards may well knock any signs of class out of him and remind him to defend, defend, defend

Would be strange since so far Pards has allowed him to attack more than ever before.

He really class, imagine what he will be like when he gets fully used to this league - although pards may well knock any signs of class out of him and remind him to defend, defend, defend

Would be strange since so far Pards has allowed him to attack more than ever before.

Just cynical, i'm sure he will be allowed to, just so used to Pards trying to defend rather than attack (bringing Perch and Anita on when I would have went for more goals)

The Pard myths continue :lol:

does little off the ball.

it'll come.

Really hope so. Could easily become a pet hate of mine that if his form dips. It won´t though as long as he keeps the up with the attacking performances he has put in since he arrived.

Edit: When the opposition is in possession.

does little off the ball.

it'll come.

Really hope so. Could easily become a pet hate of mine that if his form dips. It won´t though as long as he keeps the up with the attacking performances he has put in since he arrived.

Edit: When the opposition is in possession.

yeah, i wonder what the long term plan is for him, or even if we have one. seems to have license to drift a lot and not do much when not in possession. that certainly wasn't what I saw from him for toulouse. perhaps they are just easing him in or think thats the best way to get that 'explosion' out from him.

He's meant to be Cisse's partner up front as much as Ba ever was, but he drops deep to make counter attacking runs and isn't selfish, allowing us to have power up front. Credit to Pardew for playing him in a role he hadn't played much before and making it mad to play him anywhere else

He's literally the perfect outlet to pass to out of the back - quick to control, able to turn, able to play a ball into space and of course can carry the ball with intelligence in pace.

Basically he's a swagtastic bastard of a beast.

:lol:

I have this overdramatic feeling about a lot of our players now. Just change beast to other awesome descriptive words for Ben Arfa, Gouffran, Cabaye, Mapou, etc.

Feel like a proper Steven Taylor right now; having all of these players on our squad is one of the best feelings.