Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hope you'll all be booing him if he rocks up for us again. Seems like most forgot the last time he did.

Have never booed an NUFC player in my life and never will. This bloke has had outrageous levels of support, let's hope he repays it next season.....

I hope we keep him. I love this Moussa and am convinced he'll only get better with Rafa's management. But if not, hope we sell him for a massive amount and give 100% to Rafa to continue to rebuild this squad and club.

So hopefully all of the Joe Kinnear / Lee Charnley wannabes can stop saying he's worth 10M Max and realize we should be selling him for a massive fucking figure and capitalize on his tourney performances.

This Sissoko playing under Rafa, in a team with actual direction, would annihilate the Championship. Unless we get blown out the water with an offer (which is quite possible) keep this motherfucker and laugh our way back to the PL.

So hopefully all of the Joe Kinnear / Lee Charnley wannabes can stop saying he's worth 10M Max and realize we should be selling him for a massive fucking figure and capitalize on his tourney performances.

:thup: :thup:

Don't really understand why he is so hated on here.

We've rarely seen peak Sissoko in a Newcastle kit and people think it's because he's lazy or actually just a shit player. He's clearly a talented footballer, but if I had to play alongside absolute dogshit for three years, under the "leadership" of Pardew, Carver, and McClaren like he has, I'd be more than a little miffed as well. The times that he has attempted to make things happen on his own, he gets hounded out when it inevitably fails. Despite most of the other worthless cunts in the squad standing put doing fuck all, dicks in hand, tongues wagging.

It's clear that Sissoko wants away, but I'll never understand fans who bitch and bitch about how poorly run the club is and then hound out a player who doesn't want to play for such a shithouse operation. :lol:

We've rarely seen peak Sissoko in a Newcastle kit and people think it's because he's lazy or actually just a s*** player. He's clearly a talented footballer, but if I had to play alongside absolute dogshit for three years, under the "leadership" of Pardew, Carver, and McClaren like he has, I'd be more than a little miffed as well. The times that he has attempted to make things happen on his own, he gets hounded out when it inevitably fails. Despite most of the other worthless c***s in the squad standing put doing f*** all, dicks in hand, tongues wagging.

It's clear that Sissoko wants away, but I'll never understand fans who bitch and bitch about how poorly run the club is and then hound out a player who doesn't want to play for such a shithouse operation. [emoji38]

Bang on.

We've rarely seen peak Sissoko in a Newcastle kit and people think it's because he's lazy or actually just a shit player. He's clearly a talented footballer, but if I had to play alongside absolute dogshit for three years, under the "leadership" of Pardew, Carver, and McClaren like he has, I'd be more than a little miffed as well. The times that he has attempted to make things happen on his own, he gets hounded out when it inevitably fails. Despite most of the other worthless cunts in the squad standing put doing fuck all, dicks in hand, tongues wagging.

It's clear that Sissoko wants away, but I'll never understand fans who bitch and bitch about how poorly run the club is and then hound out a player who doesn't want to play for such a shithouse operation. [emoji38]

Nailed it

We've rarely seen peak Sissoko in a Newcastle kit and people think it's because he's lazy or actually just a s*** player. He's clearly a talented footballer, but if I had to play alongside absolute dogshit for three years, under the "leadership" of Pardew, Carver, and McClaren like he has, I'd be more than a little miffed as well. The times that he has attempted to make things happen on his own, he gets hounded out when it inevitably fails. Despite most of the other worthless c***s in the squad standing put doing f*** all, dicks in hand, tongues wagging.

Nailed it

:thup:

Nailed it

While I agree with a lot of the sentiment you should then also apply that free pass to most of the squad, Wijnaldum, Cisse, Janmaat, Colocini, even Colback has looked good at some point of his career. Sissoko has been just as guilty standing around not arsed, too many times. I also think we can credit the poor form of most of our players to the horrific coaching they have had.They are however all professional footballer paid in part by us the fans. Speaks to their attitude as professionals if its that bad they are happy to put up with it and coast through.

I am happy for Sissoko to stay as Rafa was getting a response from him and he would tear up the championship. He is the type of player we haven't had before and will be next to impossible to replace like for like. His time looks to have come and gone though, his potential was never fulfilled here and I am equally as happy to cash in and get players that will fight week in week out for this club in his stead.

His public disrespect for the club is unforgivable. There's no need for touting yourself around, no matter how badly the club is run.

If you want out, fine, speak to your agent, not the press.

He hasn't been hounded out by anyone. On a matchday he's received as much support as anyone else.

He hasn't been hounded out by anyone. On a matchday he's received as much support as anyone else.

Exactly. Given his performances for us the support he's had from the crowd has been incredible.

I was pleasantly surprised that the BBC would always acknowledge how shit he's been for us. After Pardew's coverage I just assumed they'd ignore it. But no, every time it's: "Newcastle fans will be wondering why he's not always like this" :thup:

It's clear that Sissoko wants away, but I'll never understand fans who bitch and bitch about how poorly run the club is and then hound out a player who doesn't want to play for such a shithouse operation. :lol:

Agree and disagree.  You would be giving a free pass to most of the squad, using this viewpoint.  We're a bit shit and we are poorly run.  It's only fair that you half arse it and put in a gutless performance week after week and talk about the champions league and leaving on a monthly basis.  :hmm:

He's getting paid plenty of money and he has been 'mailing it in' as you yankee doodles would say  :lol:  Personally, I don't have a problem with him wanting to better himself and leave.  But when he has spent the last season or more, sulking and not really putting any effort in.  I think that's unforgivable, personally.  If he just played well and got his head down.  He'd have a longer line of suitors and he'd get his dream move to Arsenal or wherever. 

Watching him and Wijnaldum against Spurs was brutal.  They suddenly decided they wanted to play football again.