Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol:

And there are people who still stick up for him.

He has actually just put an ad in the paper.

‘We have not had contact from anybody else or heard from anybody else, but I take the point (he could be a target for others),’ said Pardew, who has previously seen France internationals Yohan Cabaye and Mathieu Debuchy use Newcastle as a stepping stone to glamorous moves.

‘He is playing for a club where big clubs have come before and taken players away. I understand that so therefore, I guess, he is a player they will be looking at.

‘That’s all I can say because he has been terrific for us.’

‘But he has been absolutely superb for us and I am looking for a big game from him.’

Pardew — who celebrates four years on Tyneside next week — believes Sissoko has improved under his care following his £1.5million arrival from Toulouse in January, 2013.

The Newcastle boss added: ‘He is only a young player, 25, and he has already got 27 national caps for France. This is a guy who could win 50, 60 or 70 caps for France.

‘He is a powerful player and he is better player now than he was back then.

‘Don’t get me wrong, he had a great day then (against Chelsea) but he is better now and that is because he has more experience and a better knowledge of the Premier League.

i was wondering about this earlier, what doesn't sit quite right with me is why would the club have him publicly touting our players around, makes no sense?  if they wanted to sell a player they'd just tell his agent and other agents he was for sale

what's the benefit in getting pardew to effectively advertise them, maybe so it doesn't unsettle them or something?

Pretty sure he gets a cut. He'll probably say something like "every player is for sale in the Premier League, everyone has a price" at some point with sad, regretful eyes while the veiny beast is bursting through his kegs.

no not what's in it for him, but what's in it for the club to do it that way?  no-one else in football does it yet they still manage to sell their best players when they want to

i just can't see the benefit over and above telling other clubs/agents the player is for sale

And there are people who still stick up for him.

He has actually just put an ad in the paper.

‘We have not had contact from anybody else or heard from anybody else, but I take the point (he could be a target for others),’ said Pardew, who has previously seen France internationals Yohan Cabaye and Mathieu Debuchy use Newcastle as a stepping stone to glamorous moves.

‘He is playing for a club where big clubs have come before and taken players away. I understand that so therefore, I guess, he is a player they will be looking at.

‘That’s all I can say because he has been terrific for us.’

‘But he has been absolutely superb for us and I am looking for a big game from him.’

Pardew — who celebrates four years on Tyneside next week — believes Sissoko has improved under his care following his £1.5million arrival from Toulouse in January, 2013.

The Newcastle boss added: ‘He is only a young player, 25, and he has already got 27 national caps for France. This is a guy who could win 50, 60 or 70 caps for France.

‘He is a powerful player and he is better player now than he was back then.

‘Don’t get me wrong, he had a great day then (against Chelsea) but he is better now and that is because he has more experience and a better knowledge of the Premier League.

Total salesman patter.

"aye mate good runnner, running much better than when I first bought it, pretty solid blah blah "

Kicks the tyre "aye divvnt want to sell but have to"

Looks a straight replacement for Yaya Toure should get a good price with 4 year left on his contract.But thats up to fat mike.

Why would Man City want to replace Toure?

Birthday cake beef.

Looks a straight replacement for Yaya Toure should get a good price with 4 year left on his contract.But thats up to fat mike.

Why would Man City want to replace Toure?

toure wants away, or his agents want him away, there's nothing so clear as that tbh

Wonder if he'll go to Qatar within minutes or seconds.

Total salesman patter.

"aye mate good runnner, running much better than when I first bought it, pretty solid blah blah "

:lol:  aw man, got me seeing pards as one of the slavers in 12 years a slave :lol:

Total salesman patter.

:lol:  aw man, got me seeing pards as one of the slavers in 12 years a slave :lol: