Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

I don't get some people like. If Mitrovich and Wini hadn't fucked up, Sissoko would have had two assists today. Everything went through him and he created more than enough. Yet people complain about his performance and whinge because he supposedly pulled out of a tackle whilst worthless little shits like Dummett and Colback who did exactly nothing and, imo in Colbacks case are entirely bottler footballers in EVERYTHING they do, get a free pass for absolutely no real reason whatsoever. It's staggering.

I don't get some people like. If Mitrovich and Wini hadn't fucked up, Sissoko would have had two assist today. Everything went through him and he created more than enough. Yet people complain about his performance and whinge because he supposedly pulled out of a tackle whilst worthless little shits like Dummett and Colback who did exactly nothing get a free pass for absolutely no reason whatsoever. It's staggering.

His ball into Mitrovic for that chance was terrible tbh, absolutely fucking thumped it at Mitrovic when there was no need at all. Made the chance very difficult.

Thought he was decent today though, all in all. He'll always be a somewhat frustrating player as his final ball is incredibly erratic but I do think he's quality on the whole.

Guest firetotheworks

Colback and Dummett haven't got a free pass though ???

I think nearly everyone on this forum has complained about Colback and Dummett

Nah, there's one defending Dummett and slating Sissoko. Whilst there are others mentioning Sissoko who've said nothing about Colback and Dummett. Have a look in both threads.

Colback and Dummett haven't got a free pass though ???

I think nearly everyone on this forum has complained about Colback and Dummett

Nah, there's one defending Dummett and slating Sissoko. Whilst there are others mentioning Sissoko who've said nothing about Colback and Dummett. Have a look in both threads.

Ujpest in talking shite shocker

I don't get some people like. If Mitrovich and Wini hadn't fucked up, Sissoko would have had two assist today. Everything went through him and he created more than enough. Yet people complain about his performance and whinge because he supposedly pulled out of a tackle whilst worthless little shits like Dummett and Colback who did exactly nothing get a free pass for absolutely no reason whatsoever. It's staggering.

Yeah he created two gilt edged chances today which should have won the game with even average finishes. Then also for the goal conceded he actually tracked back really well to cover the runner only for Janmaat to decide it was okay to leave Ayew to have a free shot at goal inside the penalty area.

His ball into Mitrovic for that chance was terrible tbh, absolutely fucking thumped it at Mitrovic when there was no need at all. Made the chance very difficult.

Thought he was decent today though, all in all. He'll always be a somewhat frustrating player as his final ball is incredibly erratic but I do think he's quality on the whole.

Yes. Don't blame Mitrovic for that at all. Sissoko should have done better.

Disagree with you there mate, if he doesn't fizz that ball in then it's going to get cut out by a defender. It flashed right by Mitro who was too slow to react. If he'd missed it diving at it you could put it down to a bad delivery, but he just looked like he didn't know which foot to attack it with.

Disagree with you there mate, if he doesn't fizz that ball in then it's going to get cut out by a defender. It flashed right by Mitro who was too slow to react. If he'd missed it diving at it you could put it down to a bad delivery, but he just looked like he didn't know which foot to attack it with.

Don't get me wrong Mitrovic should have done better than he did, but it was a tough chance given the rain was absolutely pelting down at that time.

I'd have to see the replay to see if you're right about it being a small window to make the pass into, but I really doubt he needed to hit it as hard as he did.

Pretty sure the chance Gini fucked up, was from Perez's cross? 

As for the Mitro one, he doesn't need to smash it like a shot, when the surface is already zippy (it was at the time, it was before it started to get waterlogged).  I don't remember it being a particularly difficult ball.  It was just an easy cut back.  The pass to Perez was well behind him as well, even though Perez probably should have done better.

He is so frustrating.  Still one of the only players to create anything, or offer any purpose going forward.  Yet his final ball/decision, is often poor.  He bottles so many tackles and headers and all.  For his size, he's a bit of a tart really.  Which is strange, as when he gets the ball to run at players, he looks like an absolute brute and manhandles defenders for fun. 

Yet another enigmatic, infuriating NUFC player.

Sissoko was literally the only player to create things from open play on more than one occasion. Perez should've left the ball for Mitro by the way.

I'm understandinhg Sissoko's game more, especially in our time. The criticism he gets is OTT. He's literally the only player whoo creates things in our team.He also links up well with others on his side of the pitch. It may not look cultured but it's largely effective. He'll create a few decent chances every game, carries the ball forward a lot, asks questions of the fullback etc.

He doesn't fancy the other side of the game at all but he's pretty good at being in the right place defensively.Which is more than Gini does. It is a bit embarrassing.

He is so frustrating.  Still one of the only players to create anything, or offer any purpose going forward.  Yet his final ball/decision, is often poor. 

Disagree with this actually. His final ball is pretty decent imo.

It was shit against Villa and it was shit against Spurs until near the end.  He gets in promising positions quite regularly.  But he also often loses the ball, makes the wrong decision or puts in a bad cross.  All that said, I do agree that he's still our best/only attacking outlet.  If he was better in the final third.  I'm not sure we would have signed him in the first place and he probably would be playing the Champions League football that he craves.

I sound like a massive Sissoko hater.  I'm not.  He's probably the first name on the team sheet TBH.  But I do find it is easy to pick out the flaws with him.  Due to how often he bottles challenges and just his general demeanour, how lethargic he can be at times on the pitch and want-away comments in the past.  It hasn't really helped endear him to the fans.

This is the best we can hope for now.  We're not going to get a great all round player.

He often loses the ball aye but that's 95% of wingers that dribble. his passing is sloppy at times aye.

I don't think his decision making or final ball is poor though. He wnats to get to the edge of the 16 yard box and pull it back into a dangerous space. He's not a crossing wide player which would be useful with his skill set, players wouldn't know how to defend him. But as such, he wants to drive into the box and when it pulls off his final ball and decision making is automatic and pretty consistent imo,

Ive gone from wanting to sell him to being thankful he's in our side if im being honest.

He does have his faults, i do think he loses fullbacks at times. But he is our only attack, whats impressed me is teams know this and still cant really stop him. Get Thauvin on the opposite side & i think our wings look solid. Going forwards atleast.

What have you gained from your Premier League transfer in January 2013?

“In Toulouse, I already had the profile of a box to box player. In England, I learned to continue my efforts for 90 minutes. I really progress in this area. I have also matured and my performances are more consistent.

:lol: