Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

getting tortured on twitter

People need to stop with this though. It's silly.

I think people are fed up of hearing him commenting on wanting a move away, which has gone on for over 2 year now

Exactly. It does piss people off when you're contantly moaning about moving to a bigger and better club when your own form is partly responsible for the poor results of your current team. Once or twice maybe, but he seems to be doing it every time he goes away on international duty.

Can't believe how many people defended him last time he cried about leaving and mocked me for saying I'd snap a clubs arm off for £25m.  :lol:

Let's hope unlike last time it's not all in his head and some idiots want him and willing to pay daft money.

Spineless cunt.

Yep. Said how shite he was yonks ago and got hammered for it. Suddenly everyone agrees. Even those vehemently supporting him at the time.

He's statistically no loss whatsoever, very easily replacable and an all round cunt. Later.

I'll give him a tiny bit of credit for saying it, at least he isn't bullshitting about how he loves it here and hopes to stay, yet trying to move behind the scenes.

Won't be missed as a player imo, which is what counts.

Generally I'd say I've been more forgiving than most Newcastle fans when players wanted to leave. Players like Given and Cabaye, I was obviously sorry to see them go but still follow their careers and consider them players I was privileged to see in our shirt.

Sissoko on the other hand, is a coward who only really has two natural assets to his game - strength and direct running. Good riddance and hope you get exactly what you deserve for the rest of your career.

I liked him more than most. I also think he generally tried his best. Very limited in many areas of his game and don't think he'd fit in with any good team due to his poor passing and touch. West Ham would be my guess for where he ends up. Hopefully Aarons can stay fit and take his or Wijnaldum's position in the side

f*** him, hope he dies tbh

Why do people frame things like this? Everyone dies man.

Fuck him, hope his career dies in next 2 years and he has to be fed through a straw for the rest of his life until he dies like everyone dies.

I liked him more than most. I also think he generally tried his best. Very limited in many areas of his game and don't think he'd fit in with any good team due to his poor passing and touch. West Ham would be my guess for where he ends up. Hopefully Aarons can stay fit and take his or Wijnaldum's position in the side

Know it's been debated time and time again, but if he was generally trying his best I dread to think what he looks like when he can't be arsed.

Cant believe someone is going to buy this utter waste of space :lol:

Hope he has a terrific Euro 2016 campaign to boost his fee. I'd quite like him to get a serious injury in pre-season too.

Never have I seen a player give as little as this cunt has and then decide in his own head that he is incredible and worthy of a Champions League team. To think people tried to argue with me during the season that this utter twat thinks highly of himself :lol:

Colo, Banter, Gini and now this guy. I'd be happy if it was just those four leaving for the time being, at least until January. Definitely don't want a mass clearout

The three I want to feck off the most.

As long as we get a decent fee (£10m plus) I'm happy for him to go. His strange winger role I'd rather go to an actual winger with some intelligence and end product. He wasn't ever a CM either.

I'm sure we will miss those powerhouse runs from him on the counter, but I won't miss his brain dead use of the ball in the final third.