Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We're buying far to many players.

Hope it's a case of quality and quantity as the later won't win us any points.

Hope these players are like Cabaye or Ben Arfa who will care about the club and not be like Remy who just want to place themselves in a shop window for better clubs.

We've had a tiny squad for fucking ages man, surely you can't find a single negative about this? :lol:

Hope these players are like Cabaye or Ben Arfa who will care about the club and not be like Remy who just want to place themselves in a shop window for better clubs.

Buying too many players :lol: Be happy ffs.

You've got to play well to be put in the shop window. Remy it doesn't matter, so many clubs will be after him for nothing in the summer should QPR go down.

In fact its beneficial they do.

Buying too many players :lol: Be happy ffs.

I am. Reading the just the first line does't make sense obviously. It's more about the quality vs. quantity that I was on about.

I hope we've done a really good job here and I think that Sissoko will be a great player. (He's the only one I really know of the ones we've bought now.)

You've got to play well to be put in the shop window. Remy it doesn't matter, so many clubs will be after him for nothing in the summer should QPR go down.

In fact its beneficial they do.

I'd say the fact that he has donated his signing on bonus to Toulouse just to make sure he gets to come here now speaks volumes about his motivation to play, and play well, for us :thup: