Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How much would you pay to bring him back? If at all, should be opportunity arise.

Spurs pay us up what they owe, then we get a free transfer sorted with him getting 10k a week or he can fuck off.

That would be zero. He's the ultimate disinterested mercenary.

He's played nearly 200 league games at his formative club, and over 100 at his next club. He's nearly 28 and only played for three clubs. Both moves so far being clear career progressive moves. He may be many things but he's hardly a mercenary.

How much would you pay to bring him back? If at all, should be opportunity arise.

I wouldn't want him back. I did say he was one of our best players at the time when we had him so we should get someone better before selling him on, both of which we have done. I think our sights would be set higher now under Rafa than they ever were under Pardew and McClaren.

I do often think why people judge Sissoko so harshly with regards to effort. The lazy tag I've always found ironically lazy from those who perpetuate it.

For the money we paid his club and him I'd say he proved to be a bargain. Even more so if you then include his transfer fee.

Even from a financial viewpoint though, you've got to factor in his involvement in our relegation which ultimately cost hundreds of billions.

Probably put in the least commitment of any Newcastle player I can recall in my lifetime, that's why I'll continue to relish in his failure which most of us predicted.

Even from a financial viewpoint though, you've got to factor in his involvement in our relegation which ultimately cost hundreds of billions.

Probably put in the least commitment of any Newcastle player I can recall in my lifetime, that's why I'll continue to relish in his failure which most of us predicted.

Load of shite

Load of shite

Watched him waltz around without a care in the world for the whole of last season mate.

He was one of your favourites and you'll want to defend the sackless freak until the bitter end, which is admirable.

Rafa gave him the captaincy because he knew that he had a big influence over the French dressing room that we had. Give the egotistical c*** the armband, which he'll completely lap up like the king he thinks he is and maybe he'll put in the performances to keep us up.

He was an utter c*** and had a big hand in our relegation. Triggs continuing to w*** himself silly at the thought of him though.