Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest neesy111

Rafa Benitez

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like the fuck he's going to leave Napoli.

Bielsa is out of work is he not?

I just want him to be our manager so much.  Never going to happen.

Was reading an interview with Fatih Terim the other day in which the interviewer said that Bobby Robson had recommended Fatih Terim for the NUFC job in 2008.  Terim said he was honoured to have been linked to us.  He would be another great appointment.

Bielsa is out of work is he not?

I just want him to be our manager so much.  Never going to happen.

Was reading an interview with Fatih Terim the other day in which the interviewer said that Bobby Robson had recommended Fatih Terim for the NUFC job in 2008.  Terim said he was honoured to have been linked to us.  He would be another great appointment.

We've slipped off the radar for a while now in the world game and I can't see it changing much in the near future, but for the older names like Terim we are still a big name I daresay.

Ideal world, with out of work managers, I'd take Marcelo Bielsa as our manager, no.1 on my list - even though under our current regime that would never happen.  I'd take Fatih Terim as well, in the end I want a proper football man who never fears the opposition, sick of the defeatist mentality.

Rafa Benitez

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like the fuck he's going to leave Napoli.

Who said he would leave ???? I just put who I  would like

I am allowed to say that aren't I or do you make all the fucking rules ?

Herve Renard just left Zambia to become the manager of Sochaux in Ligue 1. I look forward to seeing what he can accomplish in a top European league. The performances with Zambia were fantastic. With his teams it was striking how organised/physical they were and how quickly they hit others teams on the counter. His English is very good and we would do well to bring him to the Premiership in a year or two.

Also the transition from this: http://www.themag.co.uk/assets/2012/02/AlanPardew11.jpg to this: http://mtn.ensight-cdn.com/content/rsz_herve_renard_is_africas_best_coach.jpg would be remarkable.

Imagine, a manager who puts instills confidence in his sides, rather than taking all of it away.

Interestingly for all the cosmopolitan nature of the PL players, most clubs seem adverse to appointing managers outside the British Isles.

http://i.imgur.com/xS7kvJ3.png

We only had two 'foreign' managers in our entire history fwiw.

• 3 weeks later...

Rafa Benitez

Like the f*** he's going to leave Napoli.

Who said he would leave ???? I just put who I  would like

I am allowed to say that aren't I or do you make all the f***ing rules ?

But that's a ridiculous thing to say as then people would just say names like Mourinho or Wenger where there is no hope of them coming to us.