Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Who's this Jonathan Hope fella? Got over 80,000 followers on Twitter.

@Jonhopeofficial: I've just heard who is getting the #NUFC job. I'd love to say but can't because of legalities in regards to betting. Gonna be a shock tho RT

@Jonhopeofficial: It's common knowledge I know Mike Ashley and have several #NUFC Players. I'm not trying to piss anyone off. I know who is getting job! Shock

@Jonhopeofficial: I personally think bad! But Newcastle fans know best. I don't think good appointment but #NUFC Fans are amazing. Deserve better! That's imo

@Jonhopeofficial: I don't think it's a good decision for the club but I've heard tonight from the main man! Unless he's lying (which he never has b4) #NUFC

@Jonhopeofficial: Before people start giving me abuse I'll reveal before the press and #NUFC fans can check my validity with any #WBA or #MUFC Fans. I know RT

@Jonhopeofficial: Just because Ashley has made a decision on the next manager doesn't mean that I have to say he's a good choice. Personally I think bad #NUFC

@Jonhopeofficial: I don't and do not condone betting. Ally McCoist has been relieved of his duties at Rangers. Still being paid. Cheap option! Just saying

@Jonhopeofficial: I promise #NUFC Fans I'll reveal before the press like I did with Pulis and LVG okay. That's fair enough. Newcastle is a huge club RT

Billy bullshitter?

seems like an ethical fellow. not only doesn't condone betting, but also does not condone it.

:lol:

@Jonhopeofficial: I've just heard who is getting the #NUFC job. I'd love to say but can't because of legalities in regards to betting. Gonna be a shock tho RT

@Jonhopeofficial: It's common knowledge I know Mike Ashley and have several #NUFC Players. I'm not trying to piss anyone off. I know who is getting job! Shock

@Jonhopeofficial: I personally think bad! But Newcastle fans know best. I don't think good appointment but #NUFC Fans are amazing. Deserve better! That's imo

@Jonhopeofficial: I don't think it's a good decision for the club but I've heard tonight from the main man! Unless he's lying (which he never has b4) #NUFC

@Jonhopeofficial: Before people start giving me abuse I'll reveal before the press and #NUFC fans can check my validity with any #WBA or #MUFC Fans. I know RT

@Jonhopeofficial: Just because Ashley has made a decision on the next manager doesn't mean that I have to say he's a good choice. Personally I think bad #NUFC

@Jonhopeofficial: I don't and do not condone betting. Ally McCoist has been relieved of his duties at Rangers. Still being paid. Cheap option! Just saying

@Jonhopeofficial: I promise #NUFC Fans I'll reveal before the press like I did with Pulis and LVG okay. That's fair enough. Newcastle is a huge club RT

Billy bullshitter?

seems like an ethical fellow. not only doesn't condone betting, but also does not condone it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

@Jonhopeofficial: It's common knowledge I know Mike Ashley and have several #NUFC Players. I'm not trying to p*ss anyone off. I know who is getting job! Shock

Billy bullshitter?

http://i.imgur.com/NE4UM9m.gif

Those tweets are the same sort of shite psychics come out with.

I'm sensing a dog...

Oh, yes, yes, I had a dog 14 years ago, it's him.

Would have thought the only reason it would be McCoist would be so Ashley dosnt continue to pay him but with current goings on at  rangers (30% of shares been bought by King and 3 bears). Might not be Ashley's problem