Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Bob Bradley shouldn't be too expensive.

I know you're taking the p*ss, so f*** you. Bob's an angel.

I'm actually not :lol: He gets results, even though he hasn't got the most attacking philosophy. There's a few others I'd have before him, of course.

:lol: ah. He's a far superior manager to Carver and I'd argue Pardew as well. Dunno if he's got the chops for the PL though. Seemingly doing well with a small Stabaek side.

And he's not an utter fucking cunt like the above two.

Bob Bradley shouldn't be too expensive.

I know you're taking the p*ss, so f*** you. Bob's an angel.

I'm actually not :lol: He gets results, even though he hasn't got the most attacking philosophy. There's a few others I'd have before him, of course.

:lol: ah. He's a far superior manager to Carver and I'd argue Pardew as well. Dunno if he's got the chops for the PL though. Seemingly doing well with a small Stabaek side.

And he's not an utter fucking cunt like the above two.

Bob Bradley is the second coming of Christ for what he's doing to that Stabæk side with no money, shit stadium and a squad with an average age of 21-ish. :lol:

Laudrup had one good season and that was it, and sounds like he messed swansea around somewhat. I'm not sure about him though would take him over carver in a flash obviously

Laudrup is a footballing god and would get us playing some good stuff, would be chuffed if we somehow got him.

Have a terrible, terrible feeling come August we'll have Carver in charge.

If they appoint him at the end of the season, they'll see the summer as a period of time for us all to calm down.

Interesting that you can get 20/1 on Carver being in charge next season, I've just pumped some on it.

I just cannot see anybody wanting to work under Ashley/Charnley for a small wage, so many constraints and a lack of passion.

Have a terrible, terrible feeling come August we'll have Carver in charge.

If they appoint him at the end of the season, they'll see the summer as a period of time for us all to calm down.

Interesting that you can get 20/1 on Carver being in charge next season, I've just pumped some on it.

I just cannot see anybody wanting to work under Ashley/Charnley for a small wage, so many constraints and a lack of passion.

Aye, I'm pretty sure it'll be Carver.

:lol: can you actually imagine what it would be like seeing Guardiola after the s*** we've witnessed, be wild.

Him trying to explain his tactical concepts to our squad would be like the Simpsons when the FBI agents are trying to explain Homer's witness protection new identity to him.

Its interesting the view Managers have. I quite like a challenge at work. If Guardiola wants to be a great he should come to us. If he won the title with us he would get much more praise than winning things with Barca, Bayern or fucking man city. Its a challenge. I'm going to send him a letter proposing this.

We should be entitled to fucking Guardiola with the shit we've had to put up with in the last five years.

I feel there are only a handful of players in our squad who'd understand and/or be capable of utilizing Pep's philosophy. :lol:

Its interesting the view Managers have. I quite like a challenge at work. If Guardiola wants to be a great he should come to us. If he won the title with us he would get much more praise than winning things with Barca, Bayern or f***ing man city. Its a challenge. I'm going to send him a letter proposing this.

He's already great man, the challenge is irrelevant. He's won the CL twice, yes he had Messi but most great managers have had great players the two usually go hand in hand.

Its interesting the view Managers have. I quite like a challenge at work. If Guardiola wants to be a great he should come to us. If he won the title with us he would get much more praise than winning things with Barca, Bayern or f***ing man city. Its a challenge. I'm going to send him a letter proposing this.

He's already great man, the challenge is irrelevant. He's won the CL twice, yes he had Messi but most great managers have had great players the two usually go hand in hand.

Hes never turned a crock of shite into title contenders.

I like this idea,however it probably comes from me playing too much football manager  :D

That feeling of taking a club with little or no history and turning them into a European powerhouse would be immense.You'd be an absolute icon for the rest of time.  :love:

Guest chopey

I made my mind up that unless Ashley employs a proven manager and gives him control over transfers then I can't support this team.

So if carver gets the job and has no say over who leaves and comes in then I'm actually going to enjoy seeing him fail

I made my mind up that unless Ashley employs a proven manager and gives him control over transfers then I can't support this team.

So if carver gets the job and has no say over who leaves and comes in then I'm actually going to enjoy seeing him fail

Given his team selections that's probably a good thing tho.