Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Wrong thread but if Austin has more than 1 offer from us in Jan he'd be a fucking lunatic to move here.

with only 6 months left on his contract unless he really thinks he can get into the england squad with 6 months prem playing time he's unlikely to move since he can just wait until the summer and it will be a lot more profitable for him personally

I doubt we'd have a chance or he'd want to come but I'd love to have the Chile manager here. The Chile squad is great, no doubt, but their play is really dynamic and the players seem pumped up for each game. That's got to be down to Samauli.

Just looked him up and he's about to take a job in Brazil. We should be all sorts of in there.

Just get Chris Houghton back then at least if we go down we'll have a chance of coming straight back up

Rays brother?

Ray Charles ?

I doubt we'd have a chance or he'd want to come but I'd love to have the Chile manager here. The Chile squad is great, no doubt, but their play is really dynamic and the players seem pumped up for each game. That's got to be down to Samauli.

Just looked him up and he's about to take a job in Brazil. We should be all sorts of in there.

Yes I'm sure Lee Charnley's got a lengthy dossier on that guy.

:lol:

Moyes would be so bad man. We might be the worst club in the land for him.

A bunch of laid back foreigners making up our playing staff. It would be disastrous.

Give over will you. Moyes would be ideal. I've said in previous posts we'd need to scrap the current structure to get him, which would also be perfect.

the more i think about it, the more it has to be moyes.

would suit both parties perfectly.

Gerraway man.

Eh?

In what way would working for Mike Ashley suit David Moyes perfectly? He'd have to have completely lost his marbles to even consider it.

the more i think about it, the more it has to be moyes.

would suit both parties perfectly.

Gerraway man.

Eh?

In what way would working for Mike Ashley suit David Moyes perfectly? He'd have to have completely lost his marbles to even consider it.

Well I guess we'll see, my opinion is if we go for him, we'll get him.