Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

I'm allowing myself to dream of either Benitez or Laudrup, I think I've earned it.

As if those two are in the same league, man. :lol:

I didn't even hint at that being the case. I mean literally nothing in my post even came close to suggesting anything of the sort.

Just how can anyone dream of Laudrup? Benitez fair enough.

Rather a nice quiet kind of exciting time at the moment. No idea how it'll pan out, but there's a few interesting names in the frame it seems.

That's what I'm thinking, it beats WBA going for Pulis and Palace for Pardew.

Rafa would be unbelievable. Still find it odd that people will fall over themselves for Laudrup yet wouldn't touch Mcclaren? Laudrup doesn't last two minutes wherever he goes, and his record isn't all that either?

I'm allowing myself to dream of either Benitez or Laudrup, I think I've earned it.

As if those two are in the same league, man. :lol:

I didn't even hint at that being the case. I mean literally nothing in my post even came close to suggesting anything of the sort.

Just how can anyone dream of Laudrup? Benitez fair enough.

Because I think he'd be a great appointment that would bring some decent football, at least in the short term.

I wouldn't be surprised if the press are being used to dilute the fan's fury at today's game by dropping names that might get fans excited.

Should have been evident, en masse, 2 years ago tbh.

The other question about all this is the quality and quantity of coaching staff, assistants, scouts and analysts any potential manager would want to bring with them. All of the decent ones will surely want to bring or choose their own, which is a massive problem straight away.

Because wages.

I wouldn't be surprised if the press are being used to dilute the fan's fury at today's game by dropping names that might get fans excited.

Surely that goes totally against the aim of dropping fan expectations?

Surely that goes totally against the aim of dropping fan expectations?

Totally doesn't make sense to me

The point is surely that fans might forget about yet another dismal cup exit and getting militant against the owner if they think a good appointment might be on the way.

There will even be people scared the chanting could jeopardise a good appointment, I've no doubt about that. It's all a load of manipulated wank.