Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

I wouldn't like Martinez as our coach.

He's a good manager but there's probably a reason why Wigan are relegation fodder year after year.

there's a reason why they always stay up despite having a shit relegation worthy team every season. Personally I'd forgive Roberto for his Haidara tackle comments if it meant him coming here and applying his football philosiphy. He'd have the players well drilled if given a whole summer to prepare and there would certainly be no more hoofing.

However I can't see Pardew not being here at the start of next season. Now that we're staying up I think his job is safe and tbh I can still see him being here next January too. It will take a lot for Mike to sack him now that he has a big fat contract and everything.

I wouldn't like Martinez as our coach.

He's a good manager but there's probably a reason why Wigan are relegation fodder year after year.

there's a reason why they always stay up despite having a s*** relegation worthy team every season. Personally I'd forgive Roberto for his Haidara tackle comments if it meant him coming here and applying his football philosiphy. He'd have the players well drilled if given a whole summer to prepare and there would certainly be no more hoofing.

:thup: Spot on

I would like to see what Roberto Martinez does with more talent.

I would like to see Roberto Martinez hit with a two footed neck high tackle, is that one a fair challenge then Roberto ?.

I lost all respect for him when he defended the tackle tbh. He can go jump in a well.

What the Bimpster said.

Yep, lost my respect for Martinez that game, don't want him here. I won't pretend I don't think he's a good manager, and that many other managers wouldn't have kept the plates spinning at Wigan, they lose all their best players as soon as they settle.

We should try and get Marcelo 'Madman' Bielsa from Bilbao, he has done wonders with them on a shoestring budget especially in cup competitions. Given that Bilbao have a habit of selling or losing their best players could see him wanting to move somewhere with a bit more stability....

We should try and get Marcelo 'Madman' Bielsa from Bilbao, he has done wonders with them on a shoestring budget especially in cup competitions. Given that Bilbao have a habit of selling or losing their best players could see him wanting to move somewhere with a bit more stability....

Rumoured he's going to go back Newell's in the summer.

Someone who believes you can attack without conceding goals and who trains movement and fluidity in attacking sense.

Somebody who isn't shit scared of the opposition nearly every match.

Guest palnese

Still go for Martinez.

I'd swim across the North Sea, walk from the coast to Wigan, put Martinez on my back, carry him up to Newcastle, and then swim back home to make this happen.

Still go for Martinez.

I'd swim across the North Sea, walk from the coast to Wigan, put Martinez on my back, carry him up to Newcastle, and then swim back home to make this happen.

I'd help you out if it wasnt for the fact I don't think I can swim in cold water. But I'd fly to Wigan and carry him with you.

Guest bimpy474

Still go for Martinez.

I'd swim back doing the backstroke with that cunt on my back. Lost all respect for him after he defended that shithouse tackle.

Guest palnese

Still go for Martinez.

I'd help you out if it wasnt for the fact I don't think I can swim in cold water. But I'd fly to Wigan and carry him with you.

O0

Still go for Martinez.

I'd swim back doing the backstroke with that cunt on my back. Lost all respect for him after he defended that shithouse tackle.

Don't think Haidara or any of the players would fancy being managed by him after those comments.

Could have a real negative impact appointing him after sacking Pardew, who seems to be reasonably popular in the dressing room if nothing else.

Still go for Martinez.

I'd swim back doing the backstroke with that c*** on my back. Lost all respect for him after he defended that shithouse tackle.

Don't think Haidara or any of the players would fancy being managed by him after those comments.

Could have a real negative impact appointing him after sacking Pardew, who seems to be reasonably popular in the dressing room if nothing else.

Right because you think players care to what journalists writes about manager of other clubs? If Martinez came here and got them to pass the ball around I swear to go Benny, Marv, Cabaye, Ciss, Debuchy, Siss would all be wanking all over him.